![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
I am the cheese
Posts: 51,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Former TPWW Royalty
Posts: 66,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Good to hear since last time I read about big GFW stuff, it was usually disappointing. Either them still struggling to get a tv deal in the US or getting ridiculed a lot online because of the credit card announcement.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
BAY BAY
Posts: 36,524
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
His name is Jeff Harvey
Posts: 5,256
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
What credit card announcement did I miss? |
|
|
|
|