![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Cranky Kong
Posts: 78,671
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
And what the fuck am I even supposed to do? It's not like I can ban anyone. I can only do thread stuff.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
"Thread stuff". Last I checked, closing a thread counts as thread stuff. Why don't you try that (and all other mods and Triple A, let's leave it closed if it happens this time. I'm so over this BS.)? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
... Did you really ask for the thread to be re-opened? lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | ||
|
Cranky Kong
Posts: 78,671
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|