![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Feeling Oof-y
Posts: 17,152
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I think that most people "get" the situation with Jinder; there's other strong programmes happening on the show/they don't want to burn through title/programmes with Orton/Nakamura, Orton/Owens, Orton/AJ, Owens/AJ, etc as they've limited pieces to play with on SmackDown.
I understand your stance CK, and I'm sure most agree that getting fresh faces in the main event picture is needed - even if they don't agree that that face should be Jinder Mahal. I think most people's criticism lies in the execution. Jinder Mahal has a 17% WWE career win record. He's lost his last 11 televised matches. His last singles win on Raw/SmackDown/PPV was September 2016, prior to that August 2012. And suddenly he's the #1 Contender to the most prestigious championship in the world of wrestling. I can see why people might find that adjustment difficult. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Let me talk to ya
Posts: 11,749
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
That being said, I don't even know if Jinder could be considered a midcarder. lol He was a jobber even all the way up to a week before he became number one contender. Not to mention the absurdity of AJ Styles winning a #1 contenders match for the US Title, thus eliminating himself from a WORLD title #1 contenders match that was won by Jinder Mahal... |
|
|
|
|