TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me
 
Frank Drebin's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,421
Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They usually don't show looks of the game until Summerslam so I'm not worried about that. What I am worried about is, like Hasney pointed out, they say the same shit every year and it's a small tweak with a new skin. I've been harping on Universe mode needing the most attention due to the replay factor of the game being almost entirely in that mode, yet I hear it's pretty much the same thing every year. This is why I haven't bought the game in years.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®