![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Let me talk to ya
Posts: 11,749
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Is that not what they have done? I mean they are not totally ripping off DX and use the crotch chop to insult opponents. Thats about the only thing from DX that they use. I could understand if they went in to Road Dogg mode or a long HHH like promo asking if you are ready at the end and they did degenerate stuff but they dont.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Let me talk to ya
Posts: 11,749
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
I am the cheese
Posts: 51,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|