TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Who is the better wrestler?
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels 18 62.07%
Mitsuharu Misawa 11 37.93%
Voters: 29. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2017, 08:07 PM   #1
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep
 
Ol Dirty Dastard's Avatar
 
Posts: 38,453
Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
lool what the fuck I meant to vote Michaels since I haven't seen enough Misawa, and somehow chose Misawa. I need to stop smoking so much dope.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:32 PM   #2
Destor
I am the cheese
 
Destor's Avatar
 
Posts: 51,652
Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
lool what the fuck I meant to vote Michaels since I haven't seen enough Misawa, and somehow chose Misawa. I need to stop smoking so much dope.
Stay with the dope, it has aided you this day
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®