![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
President of Freedonia
Posts: 58,383
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
People wigging out now will be even more mad when Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler are going into the HOF in a decade. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I wonder if Jim Carrey would be down to induct or accept for Andy Kaufman. WWE would jump at the opportunity to induct him if he were. And given Jim’s love for Andy, I don’t see why he’d turn down the opportunity and the shitload of money WWE would no doubt throw his way.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I believe in Joe Hendry
Posts: 22,351
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|