![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Former TPWW Royalty
Posts: 66,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Is Owens new gimmick him being an IWC member?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!
Posts: 10,166
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Anytime I see comments like this, I remember back to a comment someone posted number of years ago about him in ROH in that "Kevin Steen looks like a fan". I wish I could remember who to properly attribuite that to.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I am the cheese
Posts: 51,639
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Save_Us.sandwich
Posts: 1,749
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|