![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How does BioShock rate with you? | |||
| 5 - It's my Big Daddy. |
|
3 | 30.00% |
| 4 - Damn good. |
|
2 | 20.00% |
| 3 - Nothing too shocking. |
|
1 | 10.00% |
| 2 - Shockingly dull. |
|
0 | 0% |
| 1 - Drown it. |
|
0 | 0% |
| Haven't played it. |
|
4 | 40.00% |
| Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll. | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#8 |
|
RIP SABU
Posts: 35,585
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
5. It's one of, if not 2K'svl greatest masterpieces. Infinite and the Borderlands (Tales aside) are definitely right up there, too though.
The only game I didn't care for in the series was BioShock 2. I'd probably give that entry a 3. Also, I really can't wait for more news on BioShock 4, other than it existing officially via having been announced. |
|
|
|