![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Taller than Adam Cole
Posts: 10,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
On paper, Gunther vs Sheamus didn't makes sense. Aren't both heels?
It was only after I saw Sheamus' chest that I remembered: Sheamus is ghost white pale and Gunther's Chops are like getting hit with a baseball bat. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
It’d be fine if they kept it going too. Imperium vs. Brawling Brutes works for SmackDown and maybe even through Extreme Rules. Sheamus has found something since the stuff with Drew. I just hate the way they were dressing, at least under Vince. Put Sheamus in jeans and a shirt as street gear and you’ve got someone that’s a lot more “believable.” I know they got Drew out of the kilt and into more realistic stuff. Gunther should always be in wrestling gear or a suit. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Taller than Adam Cole
Posts: 10,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
No, seriously. Sheamus looks like he's wearing an Affliction shirt.
|
|
|
|