![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Inno Knows.
Posts: 43,710
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
RVD is the most misused guy in the WWE, it's common knowledge. How the WWE can ignore the guy when he gets one of the biggest pops for the 3 minutes of ringtime he's allowed.
Kane is in the same boat. He's jobbed so much lately it's hard to consider him a real threat to the World Title for a while. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I disagree with RVD being the most misused, simply because he's not quite as over as everyone thinks. I have heard fairly quiet crowds for this guy. I respect him, and I respect the reaction he gets 99.9% of the time, but pushing him on popularity could backfire. I'd rather see him used a "scumbag" heel. I could really see them doing something with RVD and either The FBI or The Dudleys.
I'd agree with The Big Show. He's the biggest guy in wrestling, and he's got a fairly good mind for entertainment and promos. Let him speak and play the big guy who won't quit chasing after the title. Let him have emotions, and let him feel pain, just have him bigger than everyone else. |
|
|
|