TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2004, 03:47 PM   #1
PerfectOne
 
Posts: 97
PerfectOne has done some stupid things
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
"Pretty lively Discussion?" More like him going off on the "smarks."


The NWO contributed to the success at the begginning, but it also killed the company at the end. Hogan, Nash and Bischoff booked WCW to look like a total joke against the NWO. Real smart because now you have fans that don't give a shit about the babyfaces.
Oh! Nice one. Way to discredit me again. Are you gonna bully me around with your moderating abilities in this thread too.

I was going off on you, Loose Cannon, for your comments towards me. But I love how you villify me for standing up for myself. I'm sorry if I don't consider myself a troll, a jackass, and dumb just because I don't believe Macho Man Randy Savage is better than Rey Mysterio Jr, Taz, the ECW Rob Van Dam, and other entertaining wrestlers. You called me all those things, but watch. He makes a pot shot at me to bring this into THIS thread, but he'll be the FIRST to say "I already said sorry! Just drop it! Stop bringing it up!" He brings it up, but he'll tell me to quit and THEN he'll threaten me with his moderator ability. I've seen it all before, dude.

But you can continue on your pathetic attempts at character assassination. Continue to put words into my mouth, why don't you? Why not take some more of my statements completely out of context and use them to make smartass comments against me? Why not use your position as a moderator as leverage to attack me with? Oh, wait, you've done all those things. My mistake. Carry on.

Why someone obviously as great as you would stoop to such a low level is beyond me, but then again I'm just not as gifted as you with so much insider wrestling knowledge.
PerfectOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 04:03 PM   #2
Goulet
What!? GOULET!
 
Goulet's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,405
Goulet has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Goulet has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Goulet has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Goulet has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Goulet has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Goulet has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectOne
Oh! Nice one. Way to discredit me again. Are you gonna bully me around with your moderating abilities in this thread too.

I was going off on you, Loose Cannon, for your comments towards me. But I love how you villify me for standing up for myself. I'm sorry if I don't consider myself a troll, a jackass, and dumb just because I don't believe Macho Man Randy Savage is better than Rey Mysterio Jr, Taz, the ECW Rob Van Dam, and other entertaining wrestlers. You called me all those things, but watch. He makes a pot shot at me to bring this into THIS thread, but he'll be the FIRST to say "I already said sorry! Just drop it! Stop bringing it up!" He brings it up, but he'll tell me to quit and THEN he'll threaten me with his moderator ability. I've seen it all before, dude.

But you can continue on your pathetic attempts at character assassination. Continue to put words into my mouth, why don't you? Why not take some more of my statements completely out of context and use them to make smartass comments against me? Why not use your position as a moderator as leverage to attack me with? Oh, wait, you've done all those things. My mistake. Carry on.

Why someone obviously as great as you would stoop to such a low level is beyond me, but then again I'm just not as gifted as you with so much insider wrestling knowledge.
Are you on your rag buddy? Seriously settle down, I agree with some of your points here, but truth be told, you are SERIOUSLY over-reacting to this. He apologized to you. get over it!
Goulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 05:01 PM   #3
BungeeWithNoCord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
[QUOTE=PerfectOne]

He makes a pot shot at me to bring this into THIS thread, but he'll be the FIRST to say "I already said sorry! Just drop it! Stop bringing it up!" He brings it up, but he'll tell me to quit and THEN he'll threaten me with his moderator ability. I've seen it all before, dude.

QUOTE]

but if you only have some 40 odd posts how could you have seen it all before if you have been here no ore than a week....
like me
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
BungeeWithNoCord
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectOne
Oh! Nice one. Way to discredit me again. Are you gonna bully me around with your moderating abilities in this thread too.

I was going off on you, Loose Cannon, for your comments towards me. But I love how you villify me for standing up for myself. I'm sorry if I don't consider myself a troll, a jackass, and dumb just because I don't believe Macho Man Randy Savage is better than Rey Mysterio Jr, Taz, the ECW Rob Van Dam, and other entertaining wrestlers. You called me all those things, but watch. He makes a pot shot at me to bring this into THIS thread, but he'll be the FIRST to say "I already said sorry! Just drop it! Stop bringing it up!" He brings it up, but he'll tell me to quit and THEN he'll threaten me with his moderator ability. I've seen it all before, dude.

But you can continue on your pathetic attempts at character assassination. Continue to put words into my mouth, why don't you? Why not take some more of my statements completely out of context and use them to make smartass comments against me? Why not use your position as a moderator as leverage to attack me with? Oh, wait, you've done all those things. My mistake. Carry on.

Why someone obviously as great as you would stoop to such a low level is beyond me, but then again I'm just not as gifted as you with so much insider wrestling knowledge.

but if you only have some 40 odd posts how could you have seen it all before if you have been here no ore than a week....
like me
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 05:08 PM   #5
PerfectOne
 
Posts: 97
PerfectOne has done some stupid things
Quote:
Originally Posted by BungeeWithNoCord
but if you only have some 40 odd posts how could you have seen it all before if you have been here no ore than a week....
like me
I was a member previously, in 2000-2002/3. I came back early 2004 (as my profile clearly states). I'm not a big poster - I only post on things that interest me. Macho Man getting higher scores than people like Rey Jr. and Chavo Guerrero interested me, because I thought it was not reflective of my opinion. I've voted on a few of these (Flair and JBL, for instance), but I generally don't unless I feel strongly about the wrestler, or feel that a wrestler is being misrepresented.

So, Bungee, if I had only been here a week, my statement would make no sense. However, I have been a member of the tpww community for far longer -- even then I don't think I ahd more than 1000 posts to my name. I just don't post as much as others.

By the way, Loose, nice way to discredit me again. I'm loving it. Why don't you drop it, dude. I was perfectly ready to drop it after the end of the last thread, but you went and rehashed it here. That was petty of you, and the only reason you would have done so was to discredit me and illicit a response from me so that you could say "see, he overreacts! He must be a dumb, jackass troll."
PerfectOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®