TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2004, 05:46 PM   #9
Rob
Part time poster
 
Rob's Avatar
 
Posts: 22,963
Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I don't think he was crying... but what if he was? Big f*ckin' deal. The guys on the road like 300 days a year, endures injuries, busts his ass in the ring, barely EVER gets to see his family... and people jump all over him the second he gets upset.

Actually wrestling in a ring... hey... maybe about 40% of us could actually do it decently. Being on the road, away from your family and loved one's... maybe there are 1 or 2% of us who could pull that off. Cut the guy some fuckin' slack.
Just to add to what KK said, I actually liked the match and I think Jericho is the top performer on Raw right now. He was also the last guy I marked out for in a match. However, as a paying customer, if I think he has a bad match then I'll say so. It's my right to demand value for my money.

Could I do what Jericho does? Probably but I don't want to be on the road 200 days a year (where did you get 300 from? 1987?). Good luck to anyone who wants to do it though. Oh yeah, there are people in the buisness in worse positions financially than Jericho and they never bitched so don't go there pal.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®