TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2004, 04:20 PM   #1
BCWWF
The People's Member
 
Posts: 18,092
BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)BCWWF is good (20,000+)
I don't remember Kobe being out for a significant amount of time ever though. I've seen the stat that when Shaq was out the Lakers had a losing record, but I can't remember Kobe missing more then like 10 games or so.

Don't worry though, if you find the stats I aleady know what BS I am going to say

But I have to get out and do some stuff, I'll talk to you later.
BCWWF is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®