TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2005, 09:57 PM   #11
mike627
 
mike627's Avatar
 
Posts: 856
mike627 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)mike627 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienoid06
Yep. But seriously, you'd think Vince would understand that his daughter has NEVER run a wrestling promotion. Neither has Gerwitz. Vince may not like Heyman, but if he's going to let Stephanie run the company, he's got to get someone who can help her learn how, he just can't give her it on a silver plater and expect it to work.

I agree, Heyman isn't the best man for running a promotion, but when it comes to storyline writing, Heyman is one of the best, and he could really teach Steph and thing or two, and he could really help Gerwitz come up with some good stuff as well.

If I were Heyman, I'd try and patch things up with Stephanie, because quite frankly, I think Steph even appreciates what Heyman's done for this business, and understands he's a more talented writer than her.
Hi! I think you may be giving Steph too much credit yeah she knows Heyman is a more talented writer than her all the more reason to get rid of him.
mike627 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®