TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2004, 05:21 PM   #1
BasicThuganomics
WordLife
 
Posts: 705
BasicThuganomics does not have that much rep yet (10+)
If you hope that this is what will happen, then that is different. I can't call you a dumbass for having a certain tastes (unless you are Dark Kane) But if you think that this is the direction the WWE is going then, you are just WAY off. I am not saying that things won't change in the WWE, but there is no way that all of the changes you listed will happen in two months time by Wrestlemania takes place.

http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2821

This is my WMXX thread that shows a card that is more likely to happen. It is not all what I would want to happen, but it seems the most likely to happen.

I just don't like your card that much at all. no offense.
BasicThuganomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®