TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2005, 06:47 PM   #1
Supermark101
A MARK AMONG MEN
 
Supermark101's Avatar
 
Posts: 564
Supermark101 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
My least favoreite is Wrestlemania 5. Not just cause I missed the Clash of the Champions 6, and one of the best matches ever. A match I didn't get to see until years later. I also don't like it cause there were way to many (short) matches, and i can't think one match I remember liking. 13 was horrible too, but it was SAVED by hart/austin
Supermark101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
Karlsberg
R.I.P Latino Heat
 
Posts: 304
Karlsberg does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Wrestlemania 13 only had one good show, 2000 had to many tag matches but i would say 20 was the worst considering the hype surrounding it.
Karlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®