TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2005, 08:09 PM   #12
Nervous Ferret
love yourself
 
Nervous Ferret's Avatar
 
Posts: 47,788
Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
One time in baseball I was catching..and I was the man as a catcher, because I'm lefty, and I have like the only lefty's catcher golve like anywhere!...and my friend was hitting, and hes kinda fat and slow, and we rib him for it, but it's all in good fun...and I was like, "Yo, when you strike out I'm gunna intentionally drop the 3rd strike just so I can chase you down the 1st base line..", and then he struck out, and then I chased him, but I was just like a t a slow jog, man, good times back in the day.
Nervous Ferret is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®