TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2005, 11:49 PM   #1
John la Rock
That's how I roll!!!
 
Posts: 4,437
John la Rock is pretty cool (5,000+)John la Rock is pretty cool (5,000+)John la Rock is pretty cool (5,000+)John la Rock is pretty cool (5,000+)
ya I started watching wrestling right when the Austin/McMahon started. The first Raw I watched turned out to be the first Stunner Austin gave Vince. Also I loved the Taker/Kane rivalry. But what impressed me the most was when I saw this young wrestler cut an unbelievable monologue about how people don't like him because of his race. I said to myself...wow I really love this guy cause he speaks the truth his name was Rocky Maivia better known today as THE ROCK!!!
John la Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®