TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2005, 04:01 PM   #8
KayfabeMan
TPWW's Glass Ceiling
 
KayfabeMan's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,799
KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoneja
Do you believe that steroid use is OK in wrestling because it does not equate to wrestling ability? Should steroid regulations be enforced by a government or athletic agency? Or does it just not matter at all because wrestling isn't considered a pure sport?
I don't think it's OK at all - no matter what sport you are in.

I believe that there should be regulations put on these guys, and more tests and rules [that are actually enforced]. However, this crap has been going on for so long (just talking wrestling here - though other sports apply) that it is basically ignored.

As far as if it matters, I guess it depends on how you're asking. If it's asking if it matters to the general public, I'd say probably not. If you're asking if this matters to the government - I'd say probably not once again, unless this is a case that gets turned into a media spectacle, forcing them to act on it. It is obviously something that is encouraged by the promoters (not all of them in general, but it's safe to say that McMahon and company do) - so it's fine by him as well.

I think it is ridiculous, unnecessary, unhealthy, and is just total bullshit.
KayfabeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®