TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
AareDub
I Hate Bottles
 
AareDub's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,362
AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)AareDub has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Well Raw is in my hometown tonight and I think I have a bit of a spoiler here. Y'know sometimes they spoil things a bit locally to try and sell tickets. Anyway, THIS is the Raw ad that I guess the rest of you don't have access to.


HHH vs Bag of Puppies
AareDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®