TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2005, 11:21 AM   #1
dalegendkilla
The Superkick Master
 
dalegendkilla's Avatar
 
Posts: 226
dalegendkilla does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Angle
thanks disturbed
Uh...Extreme Angle, after you've read that, can you sum it up for me. I've don't really know what it is and I've never had the guts to ask...
dalegendkilla is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 11:24 AM   #2
Tornado
Tedious Inevitability
 
Tornado's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,521
Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalegendkilla
Uh...Extreme Angle, after you've read that, can you sum it up for me. I've don't really know what it is and I've never had the guts to ask...
Why don't you read it yourself.
Tornado is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 11:24 AM   #3
PureHatred
Instant Credibility
 
PureHatred's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,979
PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)PureHatred has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalegendkilla
Uh...Extreme Angle, after you've read that, can you sum it up for me. I've don't really know what it is and I've never had the guts to ask...
Why don't you read it FOR YOURSELF??????
PureHatred is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 11:26 AM   #4
dalegendkilla
The Superkick Master
 
dalegendkilla's Avatar
 
Posts: 226
dalegendkilla does not have that much rep yet (10+)
A. I am not Extreme Angle, I know Extreme Angle and told him about this site. We're both on at the same time for gods sake!!!

B. I am not snakeboss, I don't even know why you'd think that.
dalegendkilla is offline  
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®