TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2005, 09:19 PM   #1
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA
 
Kane Knight's Avatar
 
Posts: 152,467
Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR Hero
Sting did it at least one more time. I recall it very well. I got mad about it.
I'm pretty sure it was more than once more, too.

I'm less bothered by Sting doing it (in a different company) than the lack of safety within the WWE. People have made it clear that the WWE/F is a dog eat dog business, and even if Owen had turned down the push, someone else would have been up there and almost certainly died.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 09:52 PM   #2
olympic hitman
It's ALL True....
 
olympic hitman's Avatar
 
Posts: 136
olympic hitman has done some stupid things


Why would anyone want to watch footage of someone plummeting to their death? Call it "curiousity" or anything you want, but, I call it sick. I understand, people want answers for what happened. But, how would watching the video help?

I remember the night after Owen died[and the whole day before] all anyone talked about was Owen dying at the PPV[Over The Edge]. Even non-wrestling fans were interesting in talking about it[which I found to be odd, but, a nice compliment to Owen's memory]. RIP Owen.... .

And as for the Sting thing, I'm not sure if he actually did the rafters entrance after or not. I know shortly after the Owen ordeal, Sting quit doing that entrance altogether[as any sane person would]. I never knew that Owen fell while being strapped in though. I always thought it was during his decent down after being strapped in that he actually fell, guess you learn something new everyday.
olympic hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:04 PM   #3
YOUR Hero
Adminstigator
 
YOUR Hero's Avatar
 
Posts: 102,491
YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by olympic hitman


[...]

And as for the Sting thing, I'm not sure if he actually did the rafters entrance after or not. [...]
I said he did. I know he did. How many times is really the only questionable thing.


Kane Because Sting's gimmick was all about that at the time, I can somewhat understand it, but it still made me upset.
YOUR Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:04 PM   #4
Marcyo
Viva la Raza
 
Marcyo's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,539
Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Marcyo has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by olympic hitman


Why would anyone want to watch footage of someone plummeting to their death? Call it "curiousity" or anything you want, but, I call it sick. I understand, people want answers for what happened. But, how would watching the video help?
I gotta admit, this is true. However, I don't know why, but i don't mind watching that vid.

Not that I'm glad that Owen died or anything. Absolutely not. But I guess curiousity has got me.
Marcyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®