![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
The People's Member
Posts: 18,092
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I love the whole idea of it, but I just don't know if it will pick up very well just because they have to have it in spring training, while players aren't at the top of their games, and the MLB season is so long its hard to watch any other baseball (olympics or college or whatnot).
Anyway, there are going to be some sweet teams. Quite a few Twins will be representing. Morneau (Canada), Balfour (Austrailia), Santana (Venezuela), Jacque Jones (Africa) I'd have to imagine that Rincon and Rivas both have a legit chance of making rosters too. I know we've got at least two more minor leaguers who played in the Olympics for random countries. Should be pretty cool. |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Tîm Defaid
Posts: 6,646
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol I was only joking. I just didn't know any other countries who played much baseball. Shows what I know really.
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Clutch Poster
Posts: 11,997
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
GO HABS GO!
Posts: 4,018
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
So what's Canada got?
Eric Gagne Morneau Walker Koch Stairs Koskie? Is he a canuck? Cormier Bergeron I cant recall any more right now. Someone fill this roster out and make us look like legit contenders. |
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Second City Saint
Posts: 5,806
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Clutch Poster
Posts: 11,997
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
2. Pete Orr, 2B 3. Justin Morneau, 1B 4. Larry Walker, RF 5. Corey Koskie, 3B 6. Matt Stairs, LF 7. Cody McKay, C 8. Simon Pond, DH 9. Dan Klassen, SS 1. Rich Harden 2. Erik Bedard 3. Jeff Francis 4. Shawn Hill Rheal Cormier Paul Quantrill Ryan Dempster Aaron Myette Jesse Crain Eric Gagne - closer |
|
|
|