TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2005, 07:55 AM   #37
The Gooch
Enlarged Member
 
The Gooch's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,070
The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)The Gooch is a chill bro (7,500+)
Anyone else pissed as I am that they are feeding Hassan to Undertaker in his first feud on Smackdown. The guy has great crowd reaction which I think would be killed if he loses his first feud. My logic, if I could go back in time would be to actually have him in a feud with Bob Holly. Yes, you heard that correct Bob Fucking Holly. Who better than a Southern Hick with his redneck attitude to be the first opponent for Hassan. Hassan gets the win over Holly and keeps his heat and momentum going.

The way I see it, if Hassan wins against Taker. It will only be with the assistance of countless "henchmen". I don't see this improving his status or even maintaining his current heat level on the show.

Back in the day when a new arrival came in he was always placed in intial feuds where they ended up looking strong. I think it is a formula that works and they should stick with it. Then again, this involves UT so.....

Can't do anything about, but wanted to post my thoughts on the Subject.
The Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®