TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
ThruTheWire
w0ah
 
ThruTheWire's Avatar
 
Posts: 641
ThruTheWire does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight
I have the feeling the street fight will be a no contest sort of thing.
Yeah that's pretty likely, I'm thinking they will continue the Hardy concussion thing...
ThruTheWire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA
 
Kane Knight's Avatar
 
Posts: 152,467
Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThruTheWire
Yeah that's pretty likely, I'm thinking they will continue the Hardy concussion thing...
I was thinking more, specifically, that someone would "interrupt" it. I know a streetfight shouldn't have that happen, but we've had no-finish Hardcore matches before...

Then again, I wouldn't put it above them to totally rape Hardy again. I mean, they've already shot the angle, there's nothing left to do but violate its body, KATIE_VICk style.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®