![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Damn, I am going to the NCAA Hockey East finals in the Garden tomorrow night. Wasn't even thinking that Boston College would playing tomorrow night, not tonight. If I known that don't think I woulda taken the tickets haha
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I
Josh McRoberts
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol Redick is getting abused. Can't do shit againest an athletic defense...I think this what we will be seeing in the future from him.
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
How can Duke players wear Air Jordans? That is ridiculous
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Reddick will probably hit the game winner athe way he's playing
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Tyrus Thomas
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol Reddick 3/18 damn
LSU's pointguard is crazy quick, dude was blowing by everyone. Hot game though, too bad Williams was the only Duke player to really show up. DeMarcus Nelson played pretty good too but you can't expect him to carry the team. |
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Second City Saint
Posts: 5,806
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
well.... there goes my fucking bracket.
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Mas Vagina Porfavor
Posts: 11,343
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I have Texas to win it all. My Final Four is Texas, Marquette ( /sigh ), Uconn, Boston College
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Second City Saint
Posts: 5,806
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm kind of rooting for West Virginia
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
The Classic Dylan Staples
Posts: 51,561
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Josh McRoberts #2 F
Points: 9 Field Goal Selection Layups: 1-4 Jumpers: 0-3 Dunks: 3-3 he shoots well for a big guy! |
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Mr. Slack A Lack Jack!
Posts: 4,390
![]() ![]()
|
I am so happy Duke got beat.
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol Imagine if you guessed the whole bracket right but then had the play in game wrong. That'd be awesome
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm still doing pretty well except I had GW in the elite 8 instead of LSU. I had Duke out in the second I think they had a real lucky season this year so I didnt think they were as strong as their record would indicate.
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
What a finish
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
![]() lol yes |
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Clutch Poster
Posts: 11,997
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Redick does absolutely nothing in a big game? You're kidding
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Clutch Poster
Posts: 11,997
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Holy shit what a chokejob by Gonzaga
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
FIT Challenge Slag People
Posts: 13,816
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
That UCLA/Gonzaga game had a phenomenal ending. Gonzaga choked big-time, though.
I'm happy, 'cause I have UCLA in my Final Four. I had Duke, too, but I'm always happy when Duke loses. ![]() My Atlanta bracket is fucked, 'cause I had Duke vs. West Virginia. The other three brackets, my Final Four team is still around, but my predicted Elite Eight team is gone ('Nova over Ohio State, Connecticut over Michigan State, UCLA over Kansas). Stupid Big Ten off year... |
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Clutch Poster
Posts: 11,997
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Duke was the most obvious #1 that wasn't going to make the Final Four, its hard to when their star player doesn't know how to play in important games
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Gonzaga damn..I had them in the final 4
Oh well, that was a crazy ending. Kinda wish Batista hit that shot at the end - woulda been an even better ending. I am sure we would still get that Laettner shot cramed down our throats though instead of this new one (if it happened haha)
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Morrison was balling before they even lost. Does diabetes make you a pussy or something
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol Darell Mitchell (LSU's starting pointguard) beat Duke rocking FAKE Jordans that's awesome (I guess he does it all the time, just found this out on some "sneakeraddict" messageboard)
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm...D=128574.topic |
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Second City Saint
Posts: 5,806
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
UCLA! TEXAS? Come on FLORIDA!
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
wow the people on that message board are douches
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol yeah they are like "Sneaker geeks" or some shit. I go post in the sports forum there tho cuz its full of black people, different perspective on things then a bunch of white dudes.
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Look at that loser! He has fake Jordans on!
He's rockin fake Jordans in the Elite 8 so I don't think he's too worried about it |
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I don't really see the big deal about him wearing them either, only "sneakerheads" like those dudes are gonna notice anyways. I figured "fake" sneakers wouldn't hold up as good as the real thing when playing in a game or whatever though..guess not.
I don't get why he just doesn't get legit Jordans for free though, that's what I'd do haha |
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
I'm all there is
Posts: 31,811
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
UCLA
![]() Saved my ass. |
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Huggins is going to Kansas State. I can't think of a single reason why that's a good idea except maybe so he can challenge Eddy Sutton as the best drunk coach.
|
|
|
|
|
#33 | |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 | |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Clutch Poster
Posts: 11,997
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol the ESPN SportsNation Poll asks "What player who played yesterday will make the best NBA player (Adam Morrison, Glen Davis, J.J. Redick, or LaMarcus Aldridge). Each player dominated their state; Morrison 62% in Washington, Davis 61% in Louisiana, Aldridge 59% in Texas but Poetry Boy only got 13% in North Carolina. I seriously think everyone hates him except Duke fans/players, ESPN analysts, and The Outlaw.
|
|
|
|
|
#36 | |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I am the biggest Duke hater ever I think now, I didn't think it could much worse then Jason Williams and Shane Battier at the sametime but now we are gonna have to live with Greg Paulus (hey did you know he was a top rated QB too? I haven't heard it..) and Josh McRoberts for the next 3 years. Redick wasn't even that bad honestly, he just gets a lot of shit because of what other people say about him. Paulus is the next Steve Wojohowski though, aka the most annoying basketball player ever. |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yea OJ Mayo is on that same LeBron James shit, was in magazines when he was in like 7th grade
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Cincy's President is the dumbest bitch on earth. She fired Huggins so she could put her name on the program and because of it they have no recruiting class coming in next year and they lost two great recruits for the following year.
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Posts: 42,765
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol damn the person in first out of everyone on Facebook had George Mason and Witcha St playing in the sweet 16
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
You know that’s right
Posts: 52,766
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I was 1st at my school after day 2 but now I'm like 40th or something.
|
|
|