![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Kane may very well be the best he's ever been right now. I don't think I've ever enjoyed his matches as much as I have in recent months.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Great match, really getting the crowd FIRED up. I love when Raw lets this go down.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
#YesMovement
Posts: 11,640
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Great Match so far
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Kane and Reigns fall mainly on the planes!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Posts: 58,604
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Wow! What a match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
Posts: 34,002
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Great match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Trickster Demon
Posts: 59,823
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Why doesn't Dean Ambrose just wear a white shirt under his uniform?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Awesome tag match
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Hot crowd. It's amazing what can happen when you give meaning to matches and don't just throw a bunch of shit together to fill time where it doesn't matter who wins.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Is Finkle
Posts: 89,033
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Great lengthy match
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Even Paul Heyman can not make me enjoy seeing this segment again...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Former TPWW Royalty
Posts: 66,679
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
These 6 man tag matches have been great in quality each week
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I feel like this just has to end with Axel getting the crazy upset. It has to. Right?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
Posts: 34,002
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Dr. James Andrews on call?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Posts: 1,284
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I've became a big Trips fan recently.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
King K Cool
Posts: 28,472
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Fuck yeah, Kaitlyn!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
#YesMovement
Posts: 11,640
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Some one's not healthy...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
HHH shouldn't compete? Well looks like Mcgillabeaver is gonna win and HHH can say it was because he wasn't 100%...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I get that Hennig serves as a surrogate for Lesnar to keep his dates unused and they need the fodder.
I just dont see any point to all the fan fare unless he takes a win. If he gets beat tonight it buys them a week. If he wins a few more week |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Posts: 58,604
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Curtis Axel is going to pull off a Shelton Benjamin on Triple H tonight.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
CURTIS AXEL! Ha ha, I fucking love it!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Triple H is reportedly a big fan of the guy and he knows that he doesn't need to win this match. Triple H might beat Axel or something like that, but then Axel will save Heyman from a beat-down and go after the leg and show a bad side.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
The only way I can see them making Axel interesting is if they put out the thought that he's a "new man" and maybe he can beat Triple H. Even if it's a fluke/requires interference from Heyman. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Who takes a phone?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
Posts: 34,002
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Oh yeah, I forgot about Kaitlyn's secret admirer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
lol. "I'll get Khali to do it."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
Posts: 34,002
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Zeb supposed to be dressed as an I.R.S. guy or something?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
King K Cool
Posts: 28,472
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Orton!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Every time they call Jack a real american I half ass expect to here real american hit and see hogan come out and kick his ass.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Orton.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Posts: 1,284
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING.....said no one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
#YesMovement
Posts: 11,640
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
How did Khali beat Truth.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|