![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Posts: 1,284
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I wish they'd at least take there vests when they compete, it's unfair advantage.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm so afraid that Hell No is gonna break up soon
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Ryback could use Heyman to revamp what WWE has done to his character. The mn hs still never won a meaningful match. Let Heyman put in work and pass off the fact that he gave the monster the motivation he needed and let him go on a streak of terror ala Lesnar when he debuted.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Mid 30's maybe? Seems most guys hit their stride there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
How old is HHH now?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Large Marge sent me
Posts: 32,421
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Remember TPWW Universe, Frank Drebin will be at Shoeless Joe's next to the Allstate Arena prior to the Payback PPV signing TPWW merch.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
#YesMovement
Posts: 11,640
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Large Marge sent me
Posts: 32,421
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Also, Heisenberg and Crazy Edgar will join me live via satellite for the post show.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
That is still something that bothers me. Why the hell did Kofi have to be from Jamaica to begin with?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Damn he seems a LOT older than that with those forehead wrinkles
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
He made it big pretty young then.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
So Kingston looked at that ring gear and told the seamstress "I like that"
hmm okay |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm not a good judge of age I suppose. Bet I'd be wrong about the age of half the roster.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
Posts: 34,002
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Bad timing, production crew.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Bryan should braid his beard and get a viking gimmick if Hell No breaks up. Just a random thought I just had.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
TPWW Fire Pro Champ
Posts: 34,002
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Damn, Rollins took that clothesline hard.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Pretty Hot Crowd
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I am so tired of them telling me to download that stupid fucking app. Whoever invented the smart phone needs to go die in a fucking hole.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Makes me wonder where Axel would be with a proper name from the start. I truly think it plays a part in fan perception.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Resident drug enabler
Posts: 45,473
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
It does. There aren't many names that are great right off the bat though. More often than not, guys kinda grow into their silly/boring names. (See: The Undertaker, John Cena)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
I'm a loner, Dottie...
Posts: 3,069
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
The Rock comes to mind as well. I mean really it just seems stupid if you don't think about the name he made for himself with it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 | |
|
You can't teach that
Posts: 19,337
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Generic Guy with Shit name and no gimmick...And no direction. No wonder he hasnt done anything since NXT. Crazy to think he has been floating for like 4 years. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Покупа́й Билет
Posts: 2,187
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
For I while I'd swear he was in at least very early 30s
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
for some reason DB seems like the work horse of Team Hell NO
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Celestia's Left Hand
Posts: 17,359
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Love that Ambrose issuing a breaking speech to Bryan the entire time!
|
|
|
|