TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate
 
Swiss Ultimate's Avatar
 
Posts: 42,694
Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by el bobbo View Post
They told the story they had to and had a logical conclusion at Extreme Rules. We don't need any more.
THIS! I mean, I was happy with it. Now Bryan looks awful doing awful "acting" and it's completely pointless. Even knowing he's only acting like a pussy to protect his wife doesn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'd rather see Kane vs Bryan again than Batista vs Bryan. Maybe if Batista kept up the persona he had going into WrestleMania where he was kinda half-shooting on the fans and their "vanilla midget" heroes, I'd be into the idea. As a character at the moment though, I give zero shits about him.
I figure Batista and Bryan need a break from each other, honestly. They already had a bunch of good matches. Kane's done, they could have moved on to the Russian, or maybe Ziggler or anyone for that matter. I don't mind that Bryan isn't in a real feud, I want him to rack up a number of title wins, but the Kane stuff is beyond lame. It's not even Halloween.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
Blame Batista.
I love Batista. There. I said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gunn View Post
I'm already skipping Kane segments on Raw again, hokey shit at it's worst.
Me too. Although the weird voice bits on the Wyatt kid annoyed me too. Didn't come off as creepy, just trying too hard. Just having him have a normal voice would have been way more effective.

Why does everything have to be so hokey?
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®