![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!
Posts: 10,166
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Is Finkle
Posts: 89,029
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
WTF.... feel like that should have been a huge announcement.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Trickster Demon
Posts: 59,823
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
When you turn on the last 10 minutes of RAW and see Baron Corbin is in the main-event
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I like Bryan Alvarez. I don't agree with him on everything, but I'm sure we'll share general disgust in this.
|
|
|
|