![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Y2KoTF
Posts: 16,241
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Can I have your TV?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
BAY BAY
Posts: 36,524
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
It doesn't even do 1080p. You'd not be able to hock it to fund your crack habit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Posts: 6,350
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'd fire everyone who isn't on RAW or Smackdown regularly except for Goldust and Regal.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
shisen sucks all the cock
Posts: 1,617
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
TBH I would cut more divas than the bella's. Why would they continue to pail Gail Kim every friday when they aren't using her? Cut the bellas put some tag teams together with guys not being pushed. Can always hire more "divas" back at pennies on the dollar later
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
shisen sucks all the cock
Posts: 1,617
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
oh, and hornswoggle and khali too like everyone else said. useless bodies taking up space
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I don't know but I want to cut Jordan X for insulting Michael Tarver
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
It's High Noon!
Posts: 15,703
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
It's a blood match!
Posts: 27,385
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
because he is the greatest of all time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
if you mean leave the undercard and go right to unifying every title in the WWE then yes he can leave now
|
|
|
|