![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Samurai Rocker
Posts: 2,876
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Prince Of Darkness Match
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
EATER OF HOT POCKETS
Posts: 14,340
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quebec Province Rules
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Duchess Of Queensbury Rules Match
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
*Oh Sh*t*
Posts: 19,302
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Three way dance. That way instead of in a triple threat where one pin wins it you can have one pin then the remaining two can battle it out.
ECW did real good with those. WWE should start using those. |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Embracing the deception..
Posts: 1,227
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 | |
|
Posts: 3,033
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
TAG MATCHES!
![]() Quote:
![]() More secondary title matches on TV and not just PPV... make them seem more like titles that are somewhat easier to attain and as a result is defended a little more frequently, even if they don't change hands Seriously though, I always did enjoy the boiler room/parking lot brawls and first blood matches |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Posts: 1,711
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Penalty Box match
Winner/loser gets something for 30 days match (e.g. Pillman/Goldust when Pillman got Terri for a month) Raw Bowl. Boiler Room Brawl. Brawl for All. Human Torch Match. |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Posts: 52,478
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Duchess of Queensbury Rules match..I can't believe I forgot that one
Crybaby Match Good Housekeeping Match |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
I love my brick
Posts: 57
![]()
|
You guys beat me to it cos was just thinkin what was the match Regal kept screwing Y2J over with? Duchess of Queensbury Rules. Jeez i loved to hate Regal then.
World Heavyweight Champion Fellla |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Posts: 152
|
Casket Match
Buried Alive match. |
|
|
|
|
|
#51 | |
|
MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!
Posts: 566
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
One match I really liked though was the Hardcore Timelimit match they had on an Attitude-Era Wrestlemania. They fucked up the finish in that one instance, but it's still a cool concept. Battle Bowl was awesome, except with WCW they didn't gimmick it. They really did just pick names out of the blue, which is why several big stars didn't even wrestle that night but job guys made it to the final battle royal. Still, I would love to see it re-done. But honestly, I'd just be happy with a good Falls Count Anywhere match. I miss the days with Cactus Jack, Abdullah the Butcher & Terry Funk when they would take those matches around the entire arena. They'd suplex the popcorn guy and toss each other into the merch stand. I remember one when Cactus and Abdullah ended up outside of the arena in some kind of horse stable. Really fun stuff. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Quark is Less Impressed.
Posts: 38,371
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Iron-Man Tables match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
the low Art Gloominati
Posts: 5,466
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
2 out of 3 Falls
Bryan vs Punk book it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Battle Chamber!!!!!
Posts: 171
|
Doomsday chamber of blood or whatever the hell TNA called it
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Posts: 61,634
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I liked the way TNA did their Gauntlets. It was basically timed Battle Royal rules (like a Royal Rumble), but the last two guys would have to face each other in a straight-up "one fall to a finish" match.
Scramble Matches were OK, but I don't like the idea of them being for a title. I'd much rather they were just done occasionally, perhaps to crown a contender. |
|
|
|