![]() |
|
|
#41 | |
|
Posts: 982
![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Guest
Posts: n/a
|
I fucking hate Carnage.
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Banned WWE on 1/1/07
Posts: 2,141
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
No. Venom should not be in it. If you want to jack off over a shitty movie with tons of pointless action buy a Jacky Chan flick. If you want to jack off over a shitty movie that has tons of special effects, go out and buy a Will Smith flick. But don't ruin my fun if I want to see this franchise actually show everybody up by continuously getting better as each sequel comes. Venom makes no sense in terms of the storyline that's been built up, and the ONLY reason they'd add him is so little fucks like you could beat off in line outside the theater waiting to throw your money away.
THe storyline seems to be moving towards Harry Osborne wanting to get revenge on Spiderman. The only villains that could possibly be connected are Harry as the Green Goblin, which seems out now that they have a new actor, the Hob-goblin which I can see this Church guy playing, or the Scorpion (since he was pretty much made into a super-powered hitman in the comics). |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Adminstigator
Posts: 102,491
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
There was some Brock in the last movie, but I think a slower introduction of the Venom character is in order. I don't know why people want to rush this story.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 | |
|
Ron Paul 4 EVA
Posts: 152,467
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
Storytelling is for losers. We want George Lucas doing our Spider-Man movies so we can get a lot of eye candy, asskicking, and the depth of a contact lense. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
Adminstigator
Posts: 102,491
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I guess I'm too old school.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Hey Mister!
Posts: 54,952
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
No, you just know good storytelling.....then again judging from the current crop of movies, yes you may be old school.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | |
|
Elitist Member
Posts: 15,438
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
I don't see them having a whole movie devoted to Osbourne as the Green Goblin since the action sequences (which are a big part of it) would look repeptitive. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
shut the FUCK UP, Donnie
Posts: 9,040
![]()
|
I'm pretty sure it's the Lizard, there was a Punk'd episode someone was auditioning for that role.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Banned WWE on 1/1/07
Posts: 2,141
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
But if it was on "Puk'd" wouldn't that mean that the whole thing was a joke?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
All Part Of The Plan
Posts: 12,125
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Fatass Knowles reckons it is Sandman, done and dusted
http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=19747 |
|
|
|