![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Unnecessarily awesome
Posts: 8,323
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Finishing No Mercy with 100% for all the belts and all the items in the Mall
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
"Autobots transform"
Posts: 2,551
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Maniac Mansion on the nes, only reason i finished it was cause i used a walkthrough, i dare you guys to try it!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
The Greatness That Is Me
Posts: 3,593
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Yea finishing maniac mansion was a great.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
King K Cool
Posts: 28,472
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
The Greatness That Is Me
Posts: 3,593
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I had it on my 286 back when you needed the manual to get threw the steel door at the top of the stairs. So I had to stop playing till I got the emulator and passed it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
My Opinion Matters
Posts: 2,435
![]() ![]()
|
Pacman.
Contra without the code finally. Zelda for the SNES, the first Mario game that came out for Game Boy, Final Fantasy III. |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Hockey Superstar
Posts: 11,381
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm going through Wind Waker for the first time, and as the story unfolds, I just can't wait to see the ending. Should be awesome.
|
|
|
|