![]() |
|
|
#81 |
|
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT
Posts: 38,940
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
1 Mighty Morphin Mackem 69
2 Ignifest 68 3 bad company 65 4 Benni McCarthy 58 5 Rectal Pertruder's Protruders 55 6 Team Sheep 55 7 overpaid overated over there 53 8 rikthedangerzonesdangerzoners 53 9 Team America F*ck Yeah! 50 10 Los Golden Sombreros 48 11 KermoFrom12 43 12 CROSSRINE 35 |
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Mad
Posts: 26,228
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Pretty close, need this brazil result to go my way. Too bad I said 4-0, cause it looks like it may be more.
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Mad
Posts: 26,228
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Commentators Curse dammit. Gonna end up 3-0.
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT
Posts: 38,940
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
1 goal off getting both results bang on. Lead increased to three points.
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Steelers Homer
Posts: 530
![]()
|
YES! Netherlands vs Slovakia finally took the damn goose egg off my score predictions!
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Yasser "wheredat" Arabat
Posts: 3,381
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
PRETTY MUCH FUCKIN OUT OF THIS COMPETITION BECAUSE I FUCKING FORGOT TO DO PREDICTIONS FUFUFUFUFUFU :MAD:
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Over Like Rover
Posts: 38,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
ffs, didn't get points for either game yesterday because despite having both Holland and Brazil winning, apparantly I hadn't ticked those bastard boxes. That's like 14-16 points I've missed out on now because of them.
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Posts: 24,441
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I had that Netherlands v Slovakia result until that last minute penalty
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Mad
Posts: 26,228
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
No wonder Mackem is Winning, he's only missed one
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm in 4th and i'm Cumming for you
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HERE I COME!
DUTCH AND THE SCORE! |
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
King of Love and Piss
Posts: 62,993
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
If i win this, where does it rank among TPWW upsets honestly?
Since this thing started, i've had Argentina. I honestlt thought the Dutch would beat Brazil. I'm hyped. I'm winning this. I have Uruguay over Ghana .... Bring it! |
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT
Posts: 38,940
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Never bet against the Germans.
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT
Posts: 38,940
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Better luck next World Cup fellas.
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Steelers Homer
Posts: 530
![]()
|
I finished 5th. Not bad for an American who doesn't know shit about soccer. If I could predict a score accurately I may have had a shot at winning the damn thing.
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Tîm Defaid
Posts: 6,646
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Oops. I gave up on this when I started free falling after the group stages
|
|
|