![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Replaced washer fluid in my car whilst listening to "Sabath Bloody Sabath" by (naturally) Black Sabbath
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Baird
Posts: 27,345
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Good song, that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Cleaned my golf clubs whilst listening to "When Worlds Collide" by Powerman5000.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Organized kitchen cabinets whilst listening to "Prayers" by In This Moment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Listen to Killer Mike
Posts: 56,741
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Sisukas Mies
Posts: 15,655
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Phil Anselmo has a new album out next month. Heard some of the stuff and it is quite raw and punky.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Listen to Killer Mike
Posts: 56,741
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
My little brother told me about it..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Sisukas Mies
Posts: 15,655
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Changed a lightbulb whilst listening to "Raven Black Cadillac" by Chrome Division
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Quality Meme Producer
Posts: 19,372
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
![]() Shit, I'd travel for this |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Over Like Rover
Posts: 38,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Listen to Killer Mike
Posts: 56,741
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I would travel for Slayer and Anthrax alone..
Like this new phil shit |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
the low Art Gloominati
Posts: 5,466
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
The only band I like there is Slayer but I'm not even a big Slayer fan. But this must be a wet dream festival for metal heads.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Posts: 24,441
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
#TeamGormathon
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Baird
Posts: 27,345
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Needs more unreadable band logos.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Listen to Killer Mike
Posts: 56,741
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Sabaton is one of my favorites currently, not the typical metal band.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Sisukas Mies
Posts: 15,655
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I went for an hour and 30-min walk whilst listening to Converge's No Heroes album, and then, when I got home, I listened to Coalesce's Ox.
Hardcore! |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Flame on, Motherfokkas!
Posts: 988
![]() ![]()
|
Can we please pass the metal torch to these 2? I'm sure you already heard them through the Zombie Skin video.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Clipped my toenails whilst listening to those 2 children change the landscape of metal music.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Filled out paperwork whilst listening to "Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery" by Skeletonwitch
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Quality Meme Producer
Posts: 19,372
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
The Mayhem Festival looks like piss b/c a lot of good bands being in Europe in August, but I'll survive I guess
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Main group I would like to see outta mayhem is Amon Amarth. Viking metal is my fav sub genre of Metal.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Over Like Rover
Posts: 38,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
going to see Amon Amarth in November!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Over Like Rover
Posts: 38,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I'm so super metal. Woooooo Dimebag and Five Finger Death Punch and doing "the horns" and saying "metalllll" in a deep growly voice and wearing sleeveless shirts!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Listened to Dragonforce at the gym today.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Quality Meme Producer
Posts: 19,372
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I left a Five Finger Death Punch set last year, shit is not that good. 'Twas metal to beat the traffic
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I don't like 5 finger death punch all that much.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Quality Meme Producer
Posts: 19,372
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I jammed out to some Devil's Son and Die(and Die Now) by Devil Driver today, gave no fucks about the traffic I was stuck in
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Do you like Turisas? I think they fuckin rule!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Re-Branded
Posts: 3,992
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Quality Meme Producer
Posts: 19,372
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
just got my Mayhem ticket ordered, 20 bucks for Metal of Honor veteran discount, plus I have to visit the Metal of Honor tent for some other offers and shit, sounds good to me. Hopefully some free Jager at the Jager tent/stage too. That'd be better than paying out the ass for some
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
They're eating the dogs..
Posts: 27,469
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Nice, I shoulda joined the army. Get to kill Terrorists and get cheap concert tix? Fuckin A!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Quality Meme Producer
Posts: 19,372
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I want to kick it with Rob Zombie for a few minutes, that should be a wish grant that sounds reasonable, I just want to meet him and drink a beer with him
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Wait King Diamond is playing again? Rad
#ShutUpMeInHighSchool |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Over Like Rover
Posts: 38,444
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
Five Finger Death Punch can eat a large phallus
and the first thing I thought of when I saw King Diamond were playing Bloodstock was of Skippordeth. The second was "don't really care about seeing except for that Grandma song"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Posts: 44,526
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
I've always wondered if he sounds good live, feels like his voice would just blow out after two songs
|
|
|
|