TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2019, 07:32 PM   #21
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The matches were pretty damn good. Yes, much less story but if an episode is going to "regress" by being wrestling-centric I think that's a nice trade off for a week. I remember a time where everyone complained about short TV matches and bitched that actual wrestling didn't matter anymore so I appreciate it.

I don't mind them not burning through story and letting things go on longer. One of the issues with WWE is how they're forced to do that to fill all the TV time. Also, the matches all having actual outcomes without any dusty finishes is refreshing.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote