TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #281
Damian Rey 2.0
 
Damian Rey 2.0's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,484
Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Destor also doesn’t yell at people that they’re wrong for liking something and go on and on and on about something he hates but still can’t stop talking about. You can have a convo with destor.
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 02:34 PM   #282
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia
 
Evil Vito's Avatar
 
Posts: 52,120
Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If nothing else, even if it’s not to his tastes, Destor appreciates AEW existing and giving guys and gals a chance to make a living in the business, and by most accounts be happy where they work.

Noid basically roots for them to fold.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:28 PM   #283
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
If nothing else, even if it’s not to his tastes, Destor appreciates AEW existing and giving guys and gals a chance to make a living in the business, and by most accounts be happy where they work.

Noid basically roots for them to fold.
Well, this is just mostly wrong. I wanted them to be good, but I don’t think they are. I do find schadenfreude in them proving me right. But that’s only okay if it’s “WWE sucks” or “LolTNA,” right?

If they closed down I wouldn’t be sad though. Just like TNA, I believe that more bad wrestling is going to diminish the spots in wrestling over time, and people’s ability to enjoy it as fans. I don’t really fall for the whole “they’re having fun!” and “at least they make money!” smokescreens. I don’t like quackery or charlatans either. Earn your money because you’re talented or there’s an actual market for it — not because a guy with a rich daddy blows up the pay scale to get a chance to play. Think it’s kind of disgusting how much some of these people get paid while some others are struggling. Dr. Luther is probably getting paid more than a real doctor.

There’s lots of downsides to this stuff long-term and I don’t have to kiss the ass of the gimmick of opportunity like you do and appreciate a company just existing as being some sort of blessing.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:31 PM   #284
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Isn’t it great how the WWE signed all that talent and paid them consistently and so many of them didn’t even need to take that many bumps or wrestle much? It’s so great they’ve given people a place to be employed. We should never take any shots at them.

Oh wait: WWE bad, I forgot.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 08:20 AM   #285
#1-norm-fan
2-0 in TPWW real fights
 
#1-norm-fan's Avatar
 
Posts: 41,715
#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Yeah, it’s annoying as hell to some people who are sick of washed up WWE guys getting signed. That’s what they’re saying. No one sensible is saying don’t bring in Bryan Danielson. And no one is suggesting they shouldn’t hire a guy like Paul Heyman if he becomes available as a manager, lol.

“I say take great talent wherever they come from,” is not some sage point, dude. It’s “no shit.”
They have a roster to fill outside of the main event. Yes, a guy like Matt Hardy is useful as a name to use to put their younger stars over and to mingle with the undercard and give them a rub. Which is exactly how he’s used. I haven’t even seen Chavo on the show yet but if the most he’s done is manage Andrade “for a few weeks” and that’s your 2nd best example... Holy shit.

They aren’t allowed to fill these roles though because they are, IN YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS, “washed up WWE guys”. Who gives a fuck? They’re playing veteran roles. That’s where veterans come from. But you have to bitch and argue the point because you’re Noid and every discussion must turn into an awkward, desperate attempt to shit on AEW.

You’re a try-hard and I do not care about your personal opinion of anyone on the AEW roster at this point.

Last edited by #1-norm-fan; 10-11-2021 at 12:51 PM.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:45 PM   #286
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
They have a roster to fill outside of the main event. Yes, a guy like Matt Hardy is useful as a name to use to put their younger stars over and to mingle with the undercard and give them a rub. Which is exactly how he’s used. I haven’t even seen Chavo on the show yet but if the most he’s done is manage Andrade “for a few weeks” and that’s your 2nd best example... Holy shit.

They aren’t allowed to fill these roles though because they are, IN YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS, “washed up WWE guys”. Who gives a fuck? They’re playing veteran roles. That’s where veterans come from. But you have to bitch and argue the point because you’re Noid and every discussion must turn into an awkward, desperate attempt to shit on AEW.

You’re a try-hard and I do not care about your personal opinion of anyone on the AEW roster at this point.
Yes, and you can fill that roster with the “best guys for the job,” as you do brilliantly brought to everyone’s attention earlier. So much great talent has been passed over because TK has problems saying “no.”

Matt Hardy is NOT useful in 2021. He cannot cut an effective promo, his ring work has been bland at its very best since way before 2010 (which is when even I, a former Matt Hardy fan, had to admit it). And no, Chavo Guerrero is NOT my “second best example.” That’s your sea-lioning again. Chavo Guerrero is an amusing example of how anybody can get a job, whether or not it compliments the show at all. Some people don’t want to see these acts on their TV at all in 2021, wouldn’t have been keen for them in 2012.

And Matt Hardy has not been strictly confined to the mid-card. He’s been featured in the main event of a PPV, currently manages three tag teams and had a recent edition of Rampage basically built around him, and was just in a main event for a World Title shot this week. Tony Khan has also spent millions humoring his terrible ideas with remote shoots. Don’t give me this bullshit about him being a generous veteran talent trying to help young guys. He’s gotten no one over, is incapable of it and doesn’t deserve any spot on television in 2021, unless it was as Jeff’s brother.

The whole show matters. Top-to-bottom. Some internet fans have this idea that you can just put anything on before the thing they think justifies everything. It doesn’t really work like that. Some of their choices, many of them in and around the main event, are fucking horrendous. They aren’t choosing the right people for the right jobs, which is what disconnects people. They aren’t obligated to buy a promotion that pushes Matt Hardy in 2021 because of your forced logic to try and win an argument you’re secretly embarrassed you got into.

Yes, AEW should hire the most talented people for jobs. Great insight, #fan. Good things. We all like good things. You know what? I think AEW should stay away from bad things, regardless of whether they have been in WWE or not. Smart stuff, yeah?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:48 PM   #287
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol, you’re now stuck defending Matt Hardy in 2021 because you’re too stubborn to admit “Ha! You know what? Me saying hiring the best talent for the job regardless of where they come from like it’s a counterpoint to anything anyone’s actually saying was a bit hollow.”

Do you really think Matt Hardy is the best person for the job? Do you really think their hiring patterns have reflected that modus operandi anyway?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:04 PM   #288
Jordan
HEY PAAAAAIN
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Posts: 24,228
Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Matt Hardy doing his Broken gimmick is hilarious to me. I was surprised that it was given such a main event push initially but now I would love to see it in a much more scaled back way. I think it's hilarious.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:11 PM   #289
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Matt Hardy doing his Broken gimmick is hilarious to me. I was surprised that it was given such a main event push initially but now I would love to see it in a much more scaled back way. I think it's hilarious.
You’re allowed to. I think it’s atrocious. I don’t think he’s funny. I can see through him adopting it because he has no personality without an entirely fake and campy one. I also loathe it when people get lazy and try to do “so bad it’s good.” That never works. Camp relies on trying very earnestly at something and missing the mark. Hardy is clearly taking the piss and trying to find easy street.

If he directed Plan 9 from Outer Space it would absolutely suck, but not in the timelessly good way.

Trying to be bad on purpose always leads to bad.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:25 PM   #290
Damian Rey 2.0
 
Damian Rey 2.0's Avatar
 
Posts: 9,484
Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Matt Hardy doing his Broken gimmick is hilarious to me. I was surprised that it was given such a main event push initially but now I would love to see it in a much more scaled back way. I think it's hilarious.
If they brought it back it has to be as a gag where everyone recognizes its stupidity
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:26 PM   #291
Weapon X
the heartbreak king
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Posts: 42,699
Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Weapon X makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
oh i think everyone already recognizes that
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 05:13 PM   #292
XL
Greatest Poster. Ever.
 
XL's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,084
XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid
So much great talent has been passed over because TK has problems saying “no.”
Out of interest; who?
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 06:04 PM   #293
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Out of interest; who?
You can go down the list of the ROH, MLW and NWA rosters and pick out who you like. There’s a bunch of scuttlebutt about a bunch of guys from those pockets being ignored because of some EVP insecurity. Some won’t believe it, but I do. Keep in mind this is the promotion was that quite rude to CM Punk in the beginning too.

There’s also no reason you can’t go down the main Japanese rosters and find guys to pluck either. Shad Khan has the money. The only deals that you can’t really get out of are WWE ones.

I’m not avoiding the question. I can list a bunch of names — some guys I love and some I don’t but can see appeal in. Jacob Fatu, Sefa Fatu, Kota Ibushi, Alexander Hammerstone, The Briscoes, etc. But everybody knows them. Just like everybody knows the WWE guys of value who got away. Orton, Mysterio, The Usos, Nakamura, Styles, Goldberg, Edge. And the guys that have eventually ended up in AEW, or are likely to, that they missed first go around. Danielson, Punk, Steen. And then you’ve got guys that were free agents and eventually got picked up, and are now praised — Eddie Kingston and Ricky Starks from the NWA, for example.

Matt Hardy and Chavo Guerrero are not value adds over many of them (any of them?). And the point is more that people are complaining about the sheer number of people getting a shot, taking time away from content they’d prefer, than the really big names being given spots because it helps.

Very easy to say “they should make the best signings possible.” Yeah, they should. But no one is saying don’t hire stars or guys that are really, really good. That’s the easy way of getting past the “I really don’t like seeing this flavor perpetuated by this TV program” argument.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:07 AM   #294
drave
Fuck The Police
 
drave's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,755
drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Is that factual news though, or just speculation and rumor that some internet neckbeard is posting?
drave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 09:42 AM   #295
#1-norm-fan
2-0 in TPWW real fights
 
#1-norm-fan's Avatar
 
Posts: 41,715
#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It’s a lot of Noid basing facts on the dirt sheet writers because it happens to fit his agenda and a lot of his opinion on the ex-WWE guys which, like I said earlier, isn’t something anyone should take seriously at this point. Gotta shit hard on the ex-WWE guys just there to put new guys over and hype the no-name indy guys because it makes it seem like they’re over-pushing ex-WWE guys who people actually know. Gives him a chance to needlessly argue my original point and bitch about AEW all at the same time.

A little off the path but saying “I’m not avoiding the question” and then directly answering the question is an odd thing to do before even being accused. Lol
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 09:52 AM   #296
drave
Fuck The Police
 
drave's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,755
drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just wanna know how angry to be.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 03:53 PM   #297
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
It’s a lot of Noid basing facts on the dirt sheet writers because it happens to fit his agenda and a lot of his opinion on the ex-WWE guys which, like I said earlier, isn’t something anyone should take seriously at this point. Gotta shit hard on the ex-WWE guys just there to put new guys over and hype the no-name indy guys because it makes it seem like they’re over-pushing ex-WWE guys who people actually know. Gives him a chance to needlessly argue my original point and bitch about AEW all at the same time.

A little off the path but saying “I’m not avoiding the question” and then directly answering the question is an odd thing to do before even being accused. Lol
Who are they helping get over though? You say this falling completely for the outward line of intentionality, but none of it actually ever comes to fruition, lol. Who has Chavo Guerrero put over? Matt Hardy? He lost to Adam Page, but Page wasn’t in any better spot. That’s the whole purpose of putting someone over.

They should try signing the best people for the job.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 04:11 PM   #298
XL
Greatest Poster. Ever.
 
XL's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,084
XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So internet rumour and conjecture should be ignored as just that…unless it suits your view?
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 04:37 PM   #299
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
So internet rumour and conjecture should be ignored as just that…unless it suits your view?
What are you talking about? Are you suggesting that Matt Hardy is helping talent? Because that’s evidential and not internet rumour.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 04:40 PM   #300
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The only thing that I’ve brought up that is internet speculation is whether or not the EVPs have avoided signing guys because of insecurity. I believe it, because I don’t trust them and it’s the most logical explanation. But I didn’t assert it as true and even called it speculation myself. It’s really immaterial to whether or not they’re making good decisions. They’re not, for whatever reason you choose to believe.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:08 PM   #301
#1-norm-fan
2-0 in TPWW real fights
 
#1-norm-fan's Avatar
 
Posts: 41,715
#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
What are you talking about? Are you suggesting that Matt Hardy is helping talent? Because that’s evidential and not internet rumour.
Smartest man in the room, ladies and gentlemen!
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 02:20 AM   #302
Mr. Nerfect
 
Posts: 52,402
Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Smartest man in the room, ladies and gentlemen!
If you’re going to announce yourself, at least say something after it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®