TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2020, 05:35 AM   #19
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
It sort of does matter though. You might encounter it “in the wild” on these other forums you frequent but you bring that HUGE chip on your shoulder back here.

“A lot” of us can’t take criticism/call people names? That’s tarring a lot of people with the same brush as far as I can tell.

“Is this thing still going? I guess Pineapple Pete is about the best you can do when all the stars decided to stay in WWE instead of going to the "Ellis Island of Professional Wrestling."

That was your first comment in this week’s AEW thread. It’s hardly constructive. The thing is, you’re right (as far as I can tell) about a lot of what you say when you’re prompted to go into detail, but what you start with is 100% trolling.

It’s a smaller-scale version of someone signing up here back in the day expressly to tell us we were/are all stupid because wrestling isn’t real/is shit. The AEW fanboys wouldn’t be accusing you of “sucking Vince’s dick” or being a WWE apologist if you just left them to enjoy their shit product in peace.

It’s needlessly antagonistic. I think you’re a great poster - or at least you were - I just don’t get why you keep coming back to this “dead” board to spark an argument about something you don’t like. Unless, of course, you’re as bored as I am with this worldwide situation and you’re just picking up arguments to pass the time - in which case, you are a troll.
It really doesn't matter. It's like when people believe stupid myths about wrestling. I don't know why this one popped into my head, but when people think Bret Hart was going to show up with the WCW World Title on Nitro the night after Survivor Series '97. I don't know if anyone here believes it, but if I said "Man, I hate it when you have to explain that to people," it doesn't really matter if people here are saying it or not.

Yeah, it is tarring a lot of you with the same brush. Boo-hoo?

What's wrong with something not being constructive? Why the fuck do I need to treat a multi-million dollar operation with kiddie gloves? If you want to do that, that's on you, but I won't throat clear pleasantries for the sake of it every single time. I purposely go blunt too, because it's entertaining to me. These boards are 80% people giving other people shit. I will give people who like AEW shit, especially if they are going to respond with inane slurs like BCZ and passive aggressiveness like Smeat. They can take it as seriously as they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Where does he do this in his posts though? That's the substance that is missing.
I think he accuses me of sucking Vince McMahon's dick about every second post. You can't possibly have missed that -- unless you are blocking out BCZ, which is completely understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
BCZ is about the only person I would point at and say “yeah, I see your point about the AEW fanboys”, I’m just not sure he’s all that representative of the posters on this board.
I never said that he was. He is very much representative of a lot of the AEW fanboys you encounter elsewhere though, and it's not only a bad look for themselves, but a bad look for AEW too. Oh well, lol.

I was optimistic at the start, but they burnt that pretty quickly. Now I am apathetic towards their existence. They're not a true alternative, nor they are they going to do anything but strengthen Vince McMahon's stranglehold on wrestling. So enjoy it all you want, but I will accuse you of bad taste and AEW of making wrestling even worse.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote