TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Destiny rate with you?
5 - Manifest destiny. 2 16.67%
4 - Destined for greatness. 0 0%
3 - Destined for moderation. 1 8.33%
2 - Destined for mediocrity. 2 16.67%
1 - Destined for the trash heap. 1 8.33%
Haven't played it 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2022, 07:59 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 120

What's cracking this morning, TPWW? Thank you for joining me on this, the 120th edition of Rate the Game, as we close out the month of July. Time to take our minds off the heat for a bit. It'll still be there when we're done here. Last week we dove into the second entry in Capcom's survival horror zombie-fest, Resident Evil 2. Compared to the rest of the titles of the franchise already on our list, how well does it perform? Did Leon and Claire have enough game in them to make a strong impact? It's leaderboard time!

There is, indeed, some strong game here with Resident Evil 2 as it earns itself a nice 4.14 average. It's not high enough to be part of that promised land of the elite but it's more than enough to earn itself the honor of being the highest ranked Resident Evil game on our leaderboard. Perhaps another Resident Evil game can make an attempt to overcome it?

Well, we need to see if such a game is even part of our remaining pool. For that we go to the pool, still occupying the glorious BOWL OF DOOM! It's time to go diving again and see what we're rating this week. Shall we?

via GIPHY

Yeah, that's some hot pulling out action right there. This week on Rate the Game: Week 120 we've got more Bungie action on our plate. No, not another Halo title. It's the other sci-fi shooter epic from their house, Destiny! This was Bungie's next big thing after hanging things up with Halo. How'd it do in your eyes? Was it everything Bungie hoped it would be? Does it fall short of what they accomplished with Halo? This forum is your...forum to let us know. Let's do this rating thing. And then there were five. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote