TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2019, 10:16 PM   #11
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I've read three books so far. Goal is to read at least one a month but can obviously go past that.

Dopesick- Was a book that went into great detail about the opioid crisis in America. Very in depth book that allowed you to see why so many people who used Oxycontin ended up using heroin. 9/10

A Cold Day in Paradise. Typical Murder thriller. This was recommended by a teacher friend of mine and it did not disappoint. Dragged on a bit but had a pretty good ending. 8/10

The Reckoning by John Grisham- Grisham lately has been so hit or miss. This book, at least in my eyes, did not disappoint me at all. I loved it. It had a story that made you question the motives of a guy, hate him, then root for him because of his past and ended with an ending that made my jaw hit the floor. I would put it in the top 5 of his books in my eyes. 10/10
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote