TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: If someone offered you a million dollars to have sex with Michael Cole would you?
Yes 13 68.42%
No 6 31.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #13
Casey Jones
Bringing Logic Back

Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Casey Jones has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rez View Post
Casey, which turtle do you associate the most with? It seemed like you bonded quite nicely with Donnie but I think you can relate more with Ralph.
I’m not the real Casey Jones you moron. Is your name really Rez? What is up with this place? I came back to this forum after a 10 year absence due to the formation of All Elite Wrestling. I thought people would be excited to talk about this. Instead? I get to hear about AIDS and how being paid 1 million dollars would possibly justify sleeping with Michael Cole. Is this what our society has boiled down to? I hope this is all a sick joke of some kind.
Casey Jones is offline   Reply With Quote