TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yakuza 6 will be the greatest game ever made

Yakuza 0 is coming out in English in January so we might be waiting another year for this hotness, but let me list the reasons why this is so good.

1) BEAT FUCKING TAKESHI

Would be the number 1 reason of any video game ever most likely. And this has no context, but this shit happens:

2) OTHER GUEST STARS INCLUDE NJPW WRASSLERS

That shrug is now legit in video games

3) ARCADE GAMES INCLUDE THE FULL VIRTUA FIGHTER 5: FINAL SHOWDOWN WITHIN THE GAME

Fucking insane, right? Including online play. The other arcade machines announced are Puyo Puyo, Out Run, Super Hang-On, Space Harrier, and Fantasy Zone

4) SIDE GAMES ARE EVEN MORE INSNAE THAT USUAL

Baseball batting cages, darts, majong, hostess cafes and regular fishing are all back, but what's new?

You see that shit? Looking after the baby (which is one of his foster kids kids), sure... Managing a cat cafe? Full baseball management/sim? Making people popular in bars? Underwater fish shooting? .... WEBCAM GIRLS?!

5) THE MAIN PART OF THE GAME, BEATING FOOLS UP, LOOKS HUGELY IMPROVED

Better Superman Punch than Roman.

Look, this is my favourite series of all time at this point and the first PS4 only entry in the series looks to completely blow all my expectations out of the water. Yakuza 0 is on PS4 this January and while it won't be as good as this, it will be great. It's like the Vice City of Yakuza back in the 80's. Grab it, you will not be disappointed and if you still have a PS3 knocking about, get 3-5.

#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote