TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2019, 03:22 PM   #11
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Kojima, Nakanishi & Nagata should all safely reset their timers unless something highly unexpected happens with their young lions.

El Phantasmo is certainly getting a big push, but as one half of the Jr Tag Champs and the Jr Tag League being the next tour after this show it's hard to see him being pushed as double champion. Especially when Hiromu Takahashi Is SURELY GOING TO COME BACK NOW AND CHALLENGE OSPREAY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHERE IS HIROMU? I HAVE CALLED HIS RETURN AT LEAST SIX TIMES NOW, IT'S GOTTA BE HERE BUSHI NEEDS A TAG PARTNER TO CARRY HIM THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT AGAIN AHHHH. So yeah, I think he's toast, but what do I know?

Tiger Mask is in there with a couple of lunatics so who knows if we even get a real match there and if we do it's a toss up if Tiger or Kanemaru get's wrecked.

Juice Robinson is safe from a TIME'S UP, however, the "TIME BIKER" Jon Moxley seems very likely to defeat him at KING of PRO WRESTLING. It wouldn't be too outlandish for Juice to go over here but it would all seem quite pointless and with Shota about to head out on excursion you have to believe he's going to go out helping his adoptive dather retain here. I'm not counting him out just yet, we all know Gedo likes to throw out curveballs to sabotage TPWW Survivor.

Togi Makabe, poor old Togi Makabe. I can definitely see him taking the pin for his best friend Tanahashi's anniversary celebration. 100%. But also Tanahashi is teaming with Honma and Honma's current finish is getting pinned no matter the circumstances. Makabe is definitely out and definitely safe at the same time.

Which brings us to Kota Ibushi, G1 Winner, top prospect to win Season 5. Ibushi will face his most dangerous matches to date as he teams with Okada (awful win / loss record in tag matches) to face EVIL & SANADA (2x former Tag Team Champions). SANADA and Okada are very unlikely to take a fall in either of these matches, which means either Ibushi or EVIL is taking the pin. To double the danger, these back to back matches could result in the two teams trading wins or since it's not even a spoiler to say EVIL and SANADA are losing the singles matches, they have got to be hot favourites in the tags. If Ibushi survives this you can believe he's good until January. IF.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote