TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Resident Evil 2 rate with you?
5 - Bioperfect! 2 22.22%
4 - Biofantastic 4 44.44%
3 - Biofine 1 11.11%
2 - Biohazardous 0 0%
1 - BioDome 0 0%
Haven't played it 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2022, 08:07 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 119

It's another lovely Tuesday morning, ladies and gentlemen! Well, lovely might be subjective but it is a Tuesday morning and you know what that means! Rate the Game returns for its 119th week and 119th game. I'm certainly ready to dig into it like it was a bowl of my favorite cereal. Corn Pops, for those who might be curious about that. Something else you might be curious about is how last week's Gauntlet Legends turned out and how it ranks on the leaderboard. Well, ask and ye shall receive....

It ends up on the lower end of the list at number 83 but it does do significantly better than the original Gauntlet and even manages to outrank titles like Gears of War, Borderlands, and the original Uncharted so there's some stuff that it can flex and show off.

Another week means another game. We've got seven left in the tank so let's do this. Bowl, you may not be filled with cereal at the moment but I know you got something good. What do we have this week?

via GIPHY

And then there were six. Rate the Game goes back to being spooky and creepy and all that horror-related stuff as we take a gander at another entry of Capcom's beloved zombie-hunting scarefest, Resident Evil 2! The other 3 titles we've done here on Rate the Game are kind of all over the place on our leaderboard, with Resident Evil 4 claiming the bragging rights of being the highest-ranking title of them all so far, but how does this one fare in your eyes? Is it a worthy entry in the franchise? How does it compare to the original and follow-ups? Something to ponder over as we march on. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote