TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Sonic Adventure rate with you?
5 - Dreamy 0 0%
4 - An adventure worth having 1 10.00%
3 - It's got some horsepower here and there 0 0%
2 - Loses a lot of steam 1 10.00%
1 - Blue balls 1 10.00%
Haven't played it 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2022, 08:48 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 122

Well, if it isn't another Tuesday morning with my favorite weekly activity. Rate the Game is in its 122nd week and it's sure to be a good one, I think. The bowl has to have some good shit remaining. Last week, we dealt with yet another game that didn't have much appeal across the TPWW Universe and it looked like I was all alone in my enjoyment with Thief: The Dark Project. Thankfully, we ended up being spared having to do another round of Week 121 and I was not alone after all. Ultimately, what does the leaderboard have to say about all this?

Garrett and his first game sneak their way into the thick of things on the lower end with a 3.5 average. He gets lost among the crowd, but, hey, he's used to that. Plus, he's got sneaky ninjas with whom he can keep company.

Well, Thief: The Dark Project fails to become an elite title, sadly. There must be something left that can claim a top spot, no? What do you say, bowl?

via GIPHY

The bowl says it's sick of this shit. I'm probably just hearing things. Anyway, here's our lovely game to rate for Week 122 of this dog-and-pony show. It's the return of Sega's star mascot, now on the state-of-the-art (at the time) machine known as the Dreamcast. It's Sonic Adventure! For a while prior to this title, and after to be honest, the Blue Blur had a bit of a rough time. But does this entry reflect well on Sonic? We got rating to do, boys and girls. Tap that poll and we'll see you next week. And then there were three.

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote