TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Nights Into Dreams rate with you?
5 - Like my perfect sex dream 0 0%
4 - Dreamy enough 2 18.18%
3 - There are some better dreams I've had 0 0%
2 - Puts me to sleep at times 1 9.09%
1 - A total nightmare 0 0%
Haven't played it. 8 72.73%
Voters: 11. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2022, 08:44 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 124

I love the smell of Rate the Game in the morning. Smells like last night's pizza being warmed up. Maybe you've got a different scent flowing through your home, I don't know. Maybe you've got Lavender & Vanilla or Ocean Breeze. Speaking of the ocean, we tackled Ecco the Dolphin last week. How's that for a segue way? Ecco did what he could for his first Genesis outing so now it's time to see how he stacks up to the competition. Is he destined for greatness like his blue hedgehog fellow Sega companion? The leaderboard will let us know the answer to that....

Ecco the Dolphin does, indeed, find himself accompanying Sonic but not in a great fashion as he lands on the lower end of things just like Sonic Adventure with a 2.85 average and sits among other Sega titles like Streets of Rage and Altered Beast. Some rough waters for the heroic dolphin, unfortunately.

Now we have to just keep swimming. It's Week 124 meaning we've only got 2 titles to go. How about it, bowl? You ready for another shuffling?

via GIPHY

Yeah, let's shuffle all those choices nice and good. At least it's horizontal this time. So what do we got? Well, fuck me, we go three weeks in a row with the Sega route as we tackle another first here on Rate the Game. I believe this is the first Saturn-exclusive (at the time) game we've covered on this series. Fire up your dream machines and special 360 degree controller as we look at the 3D spectacle known as Nights Into Dreams. This was released right in the middle of peak Saturn performance as it fought valiantly against the PlayStation for your hard-earned dollars. How did it fare in your eyes? Was it a strong weapon in the Saturn's arsenal? Let's do that thing we do and slap this sucker with a rating. And then there was one. Until next week...the last week???

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote