TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 03-03-2023, 09:50 PM   #1
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dumb ChatGPT Wrestling Scenarios

Somewhat inspired by the "what if" thread, but with a more lighthearted tone. ChatGPT has been gaining steam the last few months, since you can put in any dumb prompt or hypothetical scenario imaginable and it'll put out a transcript for you.

So I'm just started a thread for people to share whatever dumb wrestling-related stuff they've created on the chat bot.

Starting with a serious request that then took a turn and led to me following it up with a silly request.....

---

It is 2005, and the ECW One Night Stand 2005 PPV was a critically acclaimed success. Inspired by this success, Vince McMahon decides to hold another PPV nostalgia show for the other major company he bought out - WCW.

Please generate a 7-match card for WCW One Night Stand 2005, including the winner of each match. Please also include anybody else appearing on the show in a non-wrestling capacity, and any special segments that happen on the show.

Quote:
Sure, here is one possible card for WCW One Night Stand 2005:

1. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimo Dragon - Winner: Rey Mysterio Jr.

2. Cruiserweight Battle Royal featuring former WCW Cruiserweight Champions: Juventud Guerrera, Chris Jericho, Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, and Shane Helms - Winner: Chris Jericho

3. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Sting - Winner: Diamond Dallas Page

4. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) vs. The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) - Winners: Harlem Heat

5. Chris Benoit vs. Bret Hart - Winner: Bret Hart

6. Hollywood Hogan vs. Ric Flair - Winner: Ric Flair

7. Goldberg vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Winner: Goldberg

Non-wrestling appearances:

Eric Bischoff as the show's host

Mean Gene Okerlund as the backstage interviewer

The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham, and JJ Dillon) make a special appearance

Dusty Rhodes as the guest commentator for the main event

Special segments:

A tribute video package is played for the late WCW commentator, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

After his match with Sting, Diamond Dallas Page cuts a promo about the importance of WCW and the legacy it left behind

Chris Benoit and Bret Hart embrace after their match in a show of mutual respect for their past battles in WCW

Goldberg and Stone Cold Steve Austin have a staredown before their match, hyping up the crowd for what many consider a dream match come to life.
Given that Sting and Nash were in TNA at the time and neither Hart nor Austin would've been cleared to compete, I asked for a new match listing noting that those 4 were unavailable to compete.

Quote:
Sure, here is a revised match listing for WCW One Night Stand 2005 considering the noted limitations:

1. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimo Dragon - Winner: Rey Mysterio Jr.

2. Cruiserweight Battle Royal featuring former WCW Cruiserweight Champions: Juventud Guerrera, Chris Jericho, Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Psychosis, and Shane Helms - Winner: Chris Jericho

3. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Booker T - Winner: Booker T

4. Harlem Heat (Stevie Ray and Ahmed Johnson) vs. The Natural Born Thrillers (Shawn Stasiak and Chuck Palumbo) - Winners: Harlem Heat

5. Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero - Winner: Eddie Guerrero

6. Hollywood Hogan vs. Ric Flair - Winner: Ric Flair

7. Goldberg vs. Scott Hall - Winner: Goldberg
Actually kinda impressive that it looked at the card and decided replacing Eddie in the battle royal made sense, as was re-assigning Hall and Booker to singles matches when their original matches got cancelled. Of course, it also seemed to remember Stevie Ray was on the original card and unbooked so it gave us an absolute eyesore of a tag match.

But....of course, the funniest part of the original card was the tribute to Heenan who wasn't dead yet. So I had to do one more prompt.....

Please generate a script for the Bobby "The Brain" Heenan segment. The script should include Heenan walking out and cutting a promo where he's angry that the powers that be thought he was dead.

Quote:
[The screen fades to black, and then fades back in to the arena, where Eric Bischoff stands in the ring with a microphone.]

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the greatest commentator in the history of professional wrestling... Bobby "The Brain" Heenan!

[The crowd erupts in applause as "Jive Soul Bro" by Slick plays over the sound system. Bobby "The Brain" Heenan walks out to the stage to a standing ovation. Heenan is dressed in a suit, with a mic in his hand. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring, where Bischoff hands him the microphone.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: Thank you, thank you very much. It's great to be here tonight in the city that WCW made famous. [The crowd cheers.] But you know what's not great? The fact that I'm standing here today, and apparently, some people thought I was dead.

[The crowd boos and jeers.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: That's right, you heard me. Apparently, some people in the industry thought that I had passed away. But I want to set the record straight right now. I am alive and well, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

[The crowd cheers.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: You see, I may have been out of the spotlight for a while, but I've been watching. I've been watching everything that's been happening in this business, and I've got to say, I'm not impressed.

[The crowd boos.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: That's right, I said it. I'm not impressed. I see a lot of guys out there who call themselves wrestlers, but they don't know the first thing about entertaining the fans. They don't know the first thing about putting on a show.

[The crowd starts to chant "We Want Bobby!"]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: I appreciate the sentiment, folks, I really do. But I'm not here to make a comeback. I'm not here to step back into the ring. No, I'm here to set things straight. I'm here to remind everybody what this business is all about. It's about the fans. It's about putting on a show. And it's about having fun.

[The crowd cheers.]

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: So tonight, as we celebrate the legacy of WCW, I want to remind everybody that we're all in this together. We're all part of the same family. And no matter what anybody else says, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan will always be a part of that family.

[The crowd cheers and chants "Thank you, Brain!" as Heenan raises his arms in victory. The segment ends as Heenan exits the ring, smiling and waving to the fans.]

Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:57 PM   #2
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That’s awesome. Lol at Heenan not looking to get back in the ring in 2005 and just wanting to have fun.

I’d probably break the Cruiserweight Battle Royal up too. Could get a meatier show with Jericho doing something elsewhere. You could split Kidman and Helms into a cruiserweight match too.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 09:57 PM   #3
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Generate a Monday Night Raw segment where John Cena issues an open challenge for the United States Championship, and it is answered by Ted Lasso. The match is an overbooked mess with multiple run-ins from other Ted Lasso characters.

Quote:

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the sixteen-time World Champion, John Cena!"

(Crowd erupts as Cena's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring)

John Cena: "Hello, Monday Night Raw! Now, as you all know, I'm the United States Champion and I'm always up for a good challenge. So tonight, I'm issuing an open challenge for my title. Anybody in that locker room can come out here and try to take it from me."

(Crowd cheers in anticipation)

John Cena: "Who's it gonna be?"

(There is a brief pause before the music for Ted Lasso hits and he makes his way out onto the stage to a huge pop)

Ted Lasso: "Well, howdy there John. I hear you're looking for a challenger for that United States Championship. And while I might not be from around here, I know a thing or two about a good ol' fashioned competition."

John Cena: "Well, I'll be damned. I never thought I'd see the day when a football coach would come out here and challenge me for my championship."

Ted Lasso: "Well, John, I may be a football coach, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

(As the bell rings, the two men lock up in the center of the ring. However, before they can get too far, Coach Beard runs out from the back and jumps onto the apron to distract Cena. As Cena turns his attention to Beard, Ted Lasso hits him with a surprise low blow and takes control of the match.)

Ted Lasso: "Now John, I hate to do it, but sometimes you gotta play a little dirty to get ahead in this business."

(As the match continues, there are multiple run-ins from other Ted Lasso characters. Roy Kent comes out and takes out Coach Beard with a steel chair, while Keeley Jones distracts the referee. Eventually, it devolves into an all-out brawl with both men hitting their finishers on each other.)

(As the dust settles, both men are down in the center of the ring. However, the referee has been knocked out and can't make the count. As both men struggle to their feet, they are suddenly attacked from behind by Nathan Shelley, who has snuck into the ring.)

Nathan Shelley: "Ha ha! I've done it! I've taken out John Cena and Ted Lasso! I am the greatest wrestler of all time!"

(As Shelley celebrates, the rest of the Ted Lasso characters recover and chase him out of the ring. Eventually, the referee wakes up and sees both men down in the ring. He makes the count and declares the match a draw.)

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, this match has been declared a draw! John Cena retains his United States Championship!"

(As Cena and Ted Lasso recover in the ring, they both nod at each other in mutual respect before shaking hands and embracing to a huge ovation from the crowd.)
Old 03-03-2023, 10:02 PM   #4
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’d like to see its take on the Invasion, booking Bret Hart in WCW, or a WWF where Bret stays in 1998.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:26 PM   #5
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Please rebook the WCW invasion of WWF using actual stars from WCW

Quote:
Sure, here's a possible rebooking of the WCW invasion of WWF using actual stars from WCW:

The invasion would start with the appearance of the nWo, led by Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash, who would make their way into the ring during a live episode of Monday Night Raw. They would issue a challenge to the WWF, stating that the nWo was taking over and that they wanted to face the best wrestlers the WWF had to offer.

The following week, the nWo would be confronted by WWF superstars Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, and Triple H, who would refuse to back down and accept the challenge. This would lead to a series of matches between the two factions, with the nWo dominating early on.

To even the odds, the WWF would recruit several former WCW stars to join their ranks, including Sting, Diamond Dallas Page, and Booker T. These wrestlers would prove to be key players in the invasion, helping the WWF to turn the tide in their favor.

As the feud escalated, the two sides would compete in a series of high-profile matches, culminating in a massive ten-man tag team match at WrestleMania X8. The nWo would be represented by Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, X-Pac, and The Big Show, while the WWF team would consist of Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Diamond Dallas Page, and Booker T.

In a thrilling back-and-forth battle, the WWF team would emerge victorious, with Austin pinning Hogan to secure the win. The nWo would be forced to disband, while the former WCW stars would continue to compete in the WWF, bringing their unique brand of wrestling to a new audience.

Last edited by screech; 03-03-2023 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Could've been more specific but I was curious how it would handle the broad stroke
screech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 10:28 PM   #6
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Haha, I love that that particular take is actually just nWo vs. WWF with the WCW guys all coming in as babyfaces.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:31 PM   #7
screech

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Book Kerwin White's run to the Intercontinental Championship

Quote:
Kerwin White's run to the Intercontinental Championship began in 2005 when he made his debut in WWE. The character was portrayed as a stereotypical rich, white golfer who looked down on people of other races and ethnicities.

Despite the controversial character, Kerwin White proved to be a talented wrestler and quickly worked his way up the ranks. He began a feud with Shelton Benjamin, who was the Intercontinental Champion at the time.

The two had a series of matches, with Kerwin White coming up short in their first few encounters. However, he persevered and eventually defeated Benjamin to win the Intercontinental Championship.

Kerwin White's reign as champion was short-lived, as he lost the title back to Benjamin in a rematch. However, he continued to be a prominent figure in WWE, appearing in various storylines and feuds over the next several months.

Unfortunately, Kerwin White's time in WWE was cut short due to the unexpected death of the man behind the character, Chavo Guerrero Sr. This led to the character being retired out of respect for Guerrero.

Despite the controversy surrounding the character, Kerwin White's run to the Intercontinental Championship showcased his talent as a wrestler and his ability to entertain audiences.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:35 PM   #8
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

To get more detailed output you have to kind of steer it in that direction but even so, it's tough to do something long-term in a lot of detail. You could ask it to re-book the Invasion PPV with real stars and then ask them to do the next PPV card, etc. But after so many words the AI will forget what it's already written.

Here's me trying to "talk" to the AI to try to get it to understand the problem with the Invasion in the first place.

---

Do you recall the 2001 WWF Invasion storyline and the criticisms around it?

Quote:
As an AI language model, I don't "recall" events in the way humans do, but I have access to information about them.

The 2001 WWF Invasion storyline was a professional wrestling storyline in which the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) was invaded by wrestlers from the now-defunct World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) promotions. The storyline was criticized by some fans and critics for various reasons, including the fact that the WCW and ECW wrestlers were not portrayed as legitimate threats to the established WWF stars, the lack of major WCW stars such as Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, and the general handling of the storyline.

Another common criticism of the Invasion storyline was the fact that it was rushed and poorly executed, with many of the key matches and storylines being resolved in a short amount of time. Additionally, the storyline was criticized for relying too heavily on established WWF stars instead of giving more focus to the new WCW and ECW wrestlers. Despite these criticisms, the Invasion storyline remains a memorable moment in professional wrestling history.
And so in response to that I said.

Could you generate a potential multi-month overview of how the Invasion storyline could have looked if the major WCW stars had been involved?

Quote:
Month 1:

-The storyline begins with the surprise debut of major WCW stars like Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Ric Flair on WWF programming.
-The WCW stars immediately assert their dominance over the WWF, attacking top stars like The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
-The WWF responds by bringing in ECW stars like Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, and The Sandman to help even the odds.

Month 2:

-ECW stars betray the WWF and begin to form alliances and compete in inter-promotional matches against WWF stars.
-The WCW faction, led by Hogan, announces that they are looking to take over the WWF and turn it into WCW.
-The WWF responds by forming its own faction, led by The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin, to defend its brand.

Month 3:

-The feud between the two factions intensifies, with both sides exchanging brutal attacks and engaging in intense matches.
-The WCW faction begins to gain momentum, winning several key matches and gaining control of Raw.
-The WWF faction is forced to regroup and recruit new members, including legends like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart.

Month 4:

-The WCW faction announces that they will hold a pay-per-view event called "Invasion," where they will attempt to defeat the WWF faction and take over the company.
-The WWF faction accepts the challenge and both sides begin to prepare for the biggest event in wrestling history.
-The lead-up to the pay-per-view event is filled with intense promos, backstage segments, and matches featuring the WCW and WWF stars.

Month 5:

-The "Invasion" pay-per-view event takes place, with both factions competing in a series of matches to determine the fate of the WWF.
-The event ends in a dramatic finale, with the WWF faction emerging victorious and retaining control of the company.
-The WCW faction is forced to disband, but some of its members are integrated into the WWF roster, leading to new and exciting storylines.

This is just one potential overview of how the Invasion storyline could have looked with the major WCW stars involved. Of course, the actual events could have played out differently depending on various factors such as creative decisions, scheduling, and injuries.
Pretty generic all things considered but that's not surprising with such an open-ended question.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:38 PM   #9
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Fuck it's a tragedy that this angle ended before Sami had a chance to sing this.......

Generate a parody of Sonny & Cher's "I Got You Babe" but the song is about Roman Reigns and called "I Got You Reigns"

Quote:
Verse 1:
They say the Big Dog is back in town
With a spear that could bring the house down
He's the head of the table, he's the tribal chief
His opponents in the ring, they're in disbelief

Chorus:
Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns

Verse 2:
He's got the look, he's got the style
He's got the Universal Title for a while
He's got the Usos watching his back
He's got Heyman in his corner, that's a fact

Chorus:
Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns

Bridge:
He's been through battles, he's been through wars
He's faced legends and rising stars
He's the best, that's plain to see
He's the head of the table, and he always will be

Verse 3:
He's got the glory, he's got the acclaim
They can't believe the way he rules the game
He's got the power, he's intense
He's going to win, there's no suspense

Chorus:
Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns

Outro:
He's got the strength, he's got the frame
He gets to dominate the game
He's the best, that's plain to see
The Big Dog, he'll always be
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns
I got you Reigns
Old 03-03-2023, 10:39 PM   #10
screech

Book Test going over Triple H in their feud over Stephanie McMahon

Quote:
Test and Triple H had a long-standing feud in WWE in the late 1990s and early 2000s. The feud began when Test and Stephanie McMahon, Triple H's then-girlfriend, started a romantic storyline on-screen. Triple H became jealous of their relationship and began to interfere in their matches, leading to a bitter rivalry between the two wrestlers.

Their feud culminated in a match at the No Mercy pay-per-view in 1999. The match was highly anticipated, with Test looking to get revenge on Triple H for his interference in his matches and his mistreatment of Stephanie McMahon.

In the match, Test dominated early on, using his size and strength to overpower Triple H. However, Triple H was a wily competitor and managed to turn the tide of the match with a low blow when the referee's back was turned.

Triple H then began to target Test's knee, working over it with a series of vicious attacks. Test tried to fight back, but the damage had been done, and he was unable to mount a sustained offense.

Triple H then hit Test with his signature Pedigree finishing move, pinning him for the victory. The win was a significant one for Triple H, as it solidified his status as a top wrestler in WWE and cemented his relationship with Stephanie McMahon.

However, Test did not let the loss deter him. He continued to feud with Triple H over the next several months, leading to several more high-profile matches between the two wrestlers.

Although Test never managed to defeat Triple H in their subsequent matches, his feud with the Cerebral Assassin helped to elevate him to a top-tier wrestler in WWE and cemented his status as a fan favorite.
I asked it to book Test winning the feud, and this came back:

Quote:
The feud between Test and Triple H in the late 1990s and early 2000s was intense and personal, with both wrestlers vying for the affection of Stephanie McMahon. However, in this alternate universe, Test would come out on top, finally getting the upper hand on his bitter rival.

The feud would culminate in a match at WrestleMania 2000, one of the biggest events in WWE's history. The match would be a no-disqualification affair, allowing both wrestlers to use any means necessary to win.

In the lead-up to the match, Test would become increasingly aggressive, attacking Triple H at every opportunity and even going so far as to attack Stephanie McMahon herself. This would drive Triple H into a frenzy, fueling his rage heading into the match.

The match would be brutal, with both wrestlers trading blows and taking the fight to the outside of the ring. Test would use his strength and size to overpower Triple H early on, hitting him with a series of power moves and slams.

However, Triple H would not go down without a fight. He would use his cunning and experience to turn the tide of the match, taking advantage of Test's mistakes and hitting him with a series of devastating moves.

But Test would not be denied. He would dig deep, finding a reserve of strength and determination to fight back against Triple H. In a dramatic moment, he would hit Triple H with his signature move, the Test Drive, pinning him for the three count and the victory.

The crowd would erupt in cheers as Test celebrated his hard-fought win, finally getting the better of his bitter rival and proving that he was one of the top wrestlers in WWE. Triple H, humbled and defeated, would begrudgingly shake Test's hand after the match, acknowledging his rival's hard-fought victory.
Old 03-03-2023, 11:00 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect

Good stuff. That Invasion, while simplistic, makes a lot of really basic sense.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:07 AM   #12
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Let's pretend that WCW invented the Royal Rumble match and not the WWF. What would be a hypothetical list of WCW Royal Rumble winners from 1988 to 2001?

Quote:
If WCW had invented the Royal Rumble match, here is a hypothetical list of winners from 1988 to 2001:

1988 - Ric Flair
1989 - Ricky Steamboat
1990 - Sting
1991 - Lex Luger
1992 - Vader
1993 - Ron Simmons
1994 - Dustin Rhodes
1995 - Hulk Hogan
1996 - Randy Savage
1997 - Kevin Nash
1998 - Goldberg
1999 - Chris Jericho
2000 - Booker T
2001 - Scott Steiner

It's important to note that WCW had a different roster and storylines than the WWF during this time period, so the winners might have been different if the Royal Rumble was invented by WCW. Additionally, WCW had a different philosophy than the WWF when it came to pushing certain wrestlers, so the winners might not necessarily be the same wrestlers that won in the WWF.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:24 AM   #13
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Please generate a transcript of The Ultimate Warrior cutting a promo about his upcoming match with Gordon Ramsay.

Quote:
"Warriors, hear me now! The Ultimate Warrior has faced many challenges in his life, but never before has he faced a culinary mastermind like Gordon Ramsay. The mere thought of stepping into the ring with the fiery chef sends shivers down the spines of lesser men. But not The Ultimate Warrior! No, no, no! The Ultimate Warrior embraces this challenge with open arms.

Gordon Ramsay, you may be a master in the kitchen, but do not mistake that for being a master in the ring. You may have a sharp tongue, but The Ultimate Warrior has a sharp mind and an even sharper sword. You will taste defeat at the hands of The Ultimate Warrior.

When I step into that ring, I will bring with me the power of the heavens and the strength of a thousand warriors. You will be no match for me, Gordon Ramsay. Your fancy knives and culinary skills will mean nothing when you face the fury of The Ultimate Warrior.

I will enter that ring with a heart full of fire, and I will leave it victorious. And when that day comes, the world will know that The Ultimate Warrior is not just a conqueror in the ring, but a conqueror in the kitchen as well.

So prepare yourself, Gordon Ramsay, for The Ultimate Warrior is coming for you. And there is no recipe or insult that can save you from your ultimate demise. The power of the Warrior will prevail!"
Thank you! Now, please generate a transcript of Gordon Ramsay cutting a promo in response to the Ultimate Warrior's challenge.

Quote:
"Ultimate Warrior, are you kidding me? You think you can step into the kitchen with me and come out alive? You're bleeping delusional. You're the Ultimate bleeping Idiot if you think you can go toe-to-toe with me.

You may be a warrior in the ring, but in the kitchen, you're nothing but a bleeping amateur. You don't know the difference between a spatula and a bleeping whisk. You're going to be sliced and diced like a bleeping vegetable.

When it comes to cooking, I'm the Ultimate bleeping Warrior. I've faced more heat in the kitchen than you've ever faced in the ring. I'll take you on, any time, any place, and show you what it means to be a real culinary master.

So bring it on, Ultimate Warrior. But don't say I didn't warn you. You're in for a bleeping rude awakening when you step into my kitchen. I'll make you eat your bleeping words, and then some."
Old 03-04-2023, 12:36 AM   #14
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Scott Steiner teaches a math class using Steiner math

Quote:

Alright kids, it's time to learn some math the Steiner way! Now, forget everything you've ever learned about boring old addition and subtraction. We're going to do some Steiner math!

First up, we have the Steiner multiplication. It's simple, really. If I have three muscles on this arm and four on this arm, how many muscles do I have total? That's right, 12 muscles! See, it's just like regular multiplication, but Steiner style!

Now, let's move on to Steiner division. If I have 18 championship titles and I want to divide them between me and my brother Rick evenly, how many titles do we each get? That's right, nine titles each! Steiner division makes it easy to split things up evenly.

And finally, we have Steiner geometry. We're not just talking about boring old shapes like circles and squares. We're talking about Steiner shapes, like the bicep peak and the deltoid mountain! Can you feel the burn, kids?

So remember, when it comes to math, don't settle for boring old addition and subtraction. Go Steiner or go home! Now, who wants to flex their math skills with me?
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 08:40 AM   #15
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
This inspired me.

Please generate a Shark Tank episode where Scott Steiner pitches a product but bases his valuation on Steiner Math.

Quote:
[Scene: Shark Tank set]

Announcer: Welcome back to Shark Tank! Next up, we have professional wrestler turned entrepreneur Scott Steiner here to pitch his product

Scott Steiner: Hi Sharks. I'm here to introduce my new line of energy drinks called "Big Poppa Pump's Pump Fuel."

Kevin O'Leary: Okay, energy drinks. What sets yours apart from the thousands of other energy drinks on the market?

Scott Steiner: Well, my energy drinks are specifically designed for athletes and bodybuilders. They contain a special blend of vitamins, amino acids, and caffeine to give you a big boost before your workout.

Lori Greiner: Interesting. So what kind of valuation are you looking for?

Scott Steiner: I'm looking for $10 million for 20% of my company.

Daymond John: Whoa, hold on a minute. $10 million? That seems a bit steep for an energy drink company.

Scott Steiner: Let me break it down for you with Steiner Math. You see, my energy drinks are not just any energy drinks. They're made for the genetic freaks like myself, who have a one in a million chance of success.

Barbara Corcoran: Genetic freaks?

Scott Steiner: That's right, Barbara. And according to Steiner Math, that means my company has a 141 and 2/3% chance of success.

Robert Herjavec: That doesn't make any sense.

Scott Steiner: Of course it does. You see, I've got a 33 and 1/3% chance of success, but I'm a genetic freak, so I'm not normal. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, and my chances of success go way up.

Kevin O'Leary: Wait, who's Kurt Angle?

Scott Steiner: It doesn't matter who Kurt Angle is! The point is, my energy drinks are going to be a huge success.

Mark Cuban: I'm sorry, Scott, but I don't think any of us can invest based on Steiner Math.

Scott Steiner: Well, that's your loss, Mark. Because if you don't invest, you're not just dealing with me. You're dealing with all of my freaks, and all of my peaks!

Lori Greiner: I'm sorry, Scott. I'm out.

Barbara Corcoran: Yeah, I don't think this is for me. I'm out.

Daymond John: I'm out too.

Kevin O'Leary: I'm sorry, Scott, but I'm out as well.

Robert Herjavec: Yeah, I don't think we can do a deal based on Steiner Math.

Scott Steiner: Suit yourself. But when Big Poppa Pump's Pump Fuel becomes the number one energy drink in the world, don't come crying to me!

[Scott storms out of the room]

Mark Cuban: Well, that was certainly a unique pitch.

[Cut to outside the Shark Tank set]

Scott Steiner: [to camera] Those Sharks don't know what they're missing. Big Poppa Pump's Pump Fuel is going to be a huge success, whether they invest or not. And if they don't believe in Steiner Math, then they can go to hell!
Old 03-07-2023, 04:41 AM   #16
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post

Alright kids, it's time to learn some math the Steiner way! Now, forget everything you've ever learned about boring old addition and subtraction. We're going to do some Steiner math!

First up, we have the Steiner multiplication. It's simple, really. If I have three muscles on this arm and four on this arm, how many muscles do I have total? That's right, 12 muscles! See, it's just like regular multiplication, but Steiner style!

Now, let's move on to Steiner division. If I have 18 championship titles and I want to divide them between me and my brother Rick evenly, how many titles do we each get? That's right, nine titles each! Steiner division makes it easy to split things up evenly.

And finally, we have Steiner geometry. We're not just talking about boring old shapes like circles and squares. We're talking about Steiner shapes, like the bicep peak and the deltoid mountain! Can you feel the burn, kids?

So remember, when it comes to math, don't settle for boring old addition and subtraction. Go Steiner or go home! Now, who wants to flex their math skills with me?

That's gotta be the greatest ChatGPT result in the history of our sport!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 01:39 AM   #17
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
bicep peak and deltoid mountains are my favorite shapes
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 11:52 AM   #18
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Alright, some of these are bizarrely good for a Goddamn bot. I may have to give it my phone number afterall.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 12:05 PM   #19
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Please generate a WCW Monday Nitro episode where The Four Horsemen take The Golden Girls out on a date, only for The Golden Girls to join the nWo.

Quote:
Welcome to WCW Monday Nitro! In tonight's episode, we have a unique and surprising matchup for our fans. The Four Horsemen, consisting of Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Chris Benoit, and Steve McMichael, have decided to take a break from the ring and take The Golden Girls, consisting of Blanche Devereaux, Rose Nylund, Dorothy Zbornak, and Sophia Petrillo, out on a date.

As the Horsemen arrive at the restaurant to pick up The Golden Girls, they are greeted with cheers and applause from the fans in attendance. The Horsemen are dressed to impress, while The Golden Girls are dressed in their finest evening gowns.

After some small talk and pleasantries, the group sits down to order their meals. But as the night progresses, it becomes apparent that The Golden Girls have something else in mind. They reveal that they have joined the nWo, and they have come to take down the Horsemen.

The Horsemen are caught off guard, but they quickly regain their composure and prepare for a fight. The Golden Girls jump up from the table, revealing that they have hidden weapons under their dresses. Blanche pulls out a baseball bat, Rose has brass knuckles, Dorothy has a lead pipe, and Sophia pulls out a can of mace.

The Horsemen are outnumbered and outgunned, but they refuse to back down. They grab chairs from nearby tables and start swinging them at The Golden Girls. The fight spills out of the restaurant and onto the streets, with the Horsemen and The Golden Girls brawling all over the place.

In the end, it's the Horsemen who come out on top. They manage to disarm The Golden Girls and get the upper hand in the fight. As they stand over their fallen opponents, Ric Flair grabs a microphone and delivers a classic promo, declaring that The Four Horsemen are still the most dominant force in wrestling.

And with that, the show comes to a close. Tune in next week for more exciting wrestling action on WCW Monday Nitro!
Old 03-05-2023, 12:17 PM   #20
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

After asking it if it remembered The Nexus and how they debuted, I asked it the following.

Please generate a detailed, hypothetical account of The Nexus debut, except The Nexus are invading Dunder Mifflin.

Quote:

It was a typical day at Dunder Mifflin's Scranton branch, and employees were going about their daily routines when suddenly, a group of eight wrestlers dressed in black shirts and armbands barged into the office. The group, known as The Nexus, consisted of Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, and Daniel Bryan.

The employees were initially confused and frightened as The Nexus members aggressively pushed past them, flipping over desks and causing chaos. The receptionist, Erin, tried to call security, but her phone was ripped out of her hands and smashed by Heath Slater.

The group made their way to the conference room, where they found Regional Manager Michael Scott and Assistant Regional Manager Dwight Schrute holding a meeting with several other employees. The Nexus members stormed into the room, shouting and intimidating everyone.

Wade Barrett, the leader of The Nexus, stepped forward and demanded that Dunder Mifflin hand over control of the company to them. Michael tried to negotiate with Barrett, but he was met with a brutal attack from The Nexus. They slammed him to the ground and hit him with chairs, leaving him unconscious.

Dwight tried to fight back, but he was quickly overwhelmed by the sheer force of The Nexus members. Skip Sheffield threw him into a wall and slammed him through the conference table before moving on to the other employees, assaulting them and throwing papers and supplies around the room.

As The Nexus members made their way through the office, they continued to wreak havoc and cause destruction. They overturned printers, smashed computer monitors, and tore down bulletin boards. No one was safe from their wrath.

Finally, the police arrived and were able to subdue The Nexus members, arresting them for their violent and destructive behavior. But the damage had already been done, and Dunder Mifflin would never be the same. The Nexus had made their mark on the Scranton branch, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.
Then I turned it into a full-blown betrayal story with subsequent prompts.

Quote:

Several weeks after their invasion of Dunder Mifflin's Scranton branch, The Nexus found themselves locked up in jail for their violent and destructive behavior. But even behind bars, they continued to plot their next move.

One day, the prison guards found a makeshift microphone and speaker system set up in one of the cells. The Nexus members were gathered around it, ready to cut a promo.

Wade Barrett stepped forward, and the rest of The Nexus members fell silent. He looked directly into the microphone and began to speak.

"Attention, Dunder Mifflin employees. This is a message from The Nexus. We know you thought you had seen the last of us, but we're still here, and we're not going anywhere."

"We understand that you're angry with us for what we did to your precious little office. But let's face it, you all deserved it. You're weak, and you don't know how to stand up for yourselves."

"So we're issuing a challenge. We want eight of your best employees to meet us in the parking lot once we're released from prison. We're not just going to beat you, we're going to humiliate you. We're going to show you what real power looks like."

"And let's make one thing clear. If any of you decide to back out, we'll find you. We know where you work, and we know where you live. So you better show up, or suffer the consequences."

The promo ended, and The Nexus members stood around the makeshift microphone, grinning wickedly. They were ready for their next move, and they knew that Dunder Mifflin wouldn't know what hit them.
Quote:

When the employees of Dunder Mifflin heard The Nexus's challenge to meet them in the parking lot, they were initially scared and uncertain. But as the days passed, they began to grow more confident and determined.

One day, Michael Scott called a meeting in the conference room to discuss The Nexus's challenge. All of the employees gathered around, anxious to hear what Michael had to say.

"Alright, everyone, listen up," Michael began. "I know we're all scared of The Nexus. They're big, they're tough, and they're really mean. But we can't let them push us around. We have to stand up to them."

"I know we don't have any wrestlers on staff, but that doesn't mean we can't fight back. We just have to be smart about it. We have to use our brains instead of our brawn."

Several employees spoke up, suggesting various strategies and tactics they could use to defeat The Nexus. Jim suggested that they bring in a few friends who were amateur wrestlers, while Dwight proposed that they use office supplies as weapons.

Finally, Pam spoke up. "I have an idea," she said. "What if we work together? We're not going to beat them one-on-one, but if we all team up, we might have a chance."

Everyone looked at Pam, surprised by her sudden burst of confidence. But as they listened to her plan, they began to see that she might be onto something.

The employees of Dunder Mifflin agreed to work together to take on The Nexus, and they began to train and prepare for the big day. They knew that they were in for a tough fight, but they were ready to stand up for themselves and show The Nexus that they weren't to be messed with.

As they left the conference room, Michael turned to the camera and said, "The Nexus may be big and strong, but we have something they don't. We have heart. And that's going to be our secret weapon."
Quote:

The day of the Dunder Mifflin vs. Nexus match in the parking lot arrived, and tensions were high. The Dunder Mifflin employees had been training for weeks, but they still weren't sure if they were ready to take on The Nexus.

As they arrived at the parking lot, they saw The Nexus members waiting for them, smirking and flexing their muscles. The two sides stared each other down, and it was clear that this was going to be a brutal fight.

The match began, and it quickly became clear that The Nexus had the upper hand. They were bigger, stronger, and more skilled than the Dunder Mifflin employees, and they seemed to be enjoying every moment of the beatdown they were giving them.

But just when things seemed to be at their darkest, something unexpected happened. Toby, who had been cheering on the Dunder Mifflin employees from the sidelines, suddenly stepped forward and grabbed a microphone.

"Stop the match!" he shouted. "I have something to say."

Everyone turned to look at Toby, confused by his sudden outburst. But as he began to speak, it quickly became clear that he had been the mastermind behind The Nexus's invasion of Dunder Mifflin all along.

"You see, I've been watching you all for a long time," Toby said, grinning maliciously. "I've seen how weak and pathetic you all are, and I knew that you needed to be put in your place. So I contacted The Nexus, and I arranged for them to come here and teach you a lesson."

The Dunder Mifflin employees were stunned. They couldn't believe that Toby, the mild-mannered HR representative, could have been behind this whole thing.

But before they could react, The Nexus pounced. They attacked the Dunder Mifflin employees with renewed vigor, and it quickly became clear that they had been holding back all along.

As the Dunder Mifflin employees lay bruised and battered on the ground, Toby stood over them, laughing triumphantly. "I hope you've learned your lesson," he said. "You're nothing. And you'll always be nothing."

The camera cut to a close-up of Toby's face, as he grinned maniacally and the screen faded to black.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:54 PM   #21
screech

TOBY
Old 03-05-2023, 02:04 PM   #22
screech

I asked if it knew League of Nations before requesting it to book a match with the Scooby Doo gang.

Quote:
The League of Nations is walking backstage after a match, when suddenly they see a figure in a ghostly white sheet running towards them. They quickly realize that it's Scooby Doo and his friends, who are investigating a supposed haunting at the arena.

The wrestlers, being heels, immediately taunt the group and tell them to leave. However, Scooby and his friends are not easily scared, and they stand their ground. Sheamus, the leader of the League of Nations, challenges the gang to a match to settle things once and for all.

The match begins, and the League of Nations quickly takes control with their size and strength advantage. However, the Scooby Doo gang is resourceful and uses their knowledge of the arena to their advantage. Fred sets up traps using the wrestlers' equipment, while Velma and Daphne distract them with their quick thinking and agility.

As the match progresses, the momentum swings back and forth, with both sides getting close to victory. In the end, it comes down to a showdown between Sheamus and Scooby Doo. Sheamus taunts the dog, but Scooby proves to be more than a match for him, using his speed and cunning to outmaneuver the wrestler.

Finally, Scooby lands the finishing blow, sending Sheamus crashing to the mat. The Scooby Doo gang celebrates their victory, and the wrestlers begrudgingly admit defeat. The group shares a laugh, and the wrestlers even help the gang solve the mystery of the haunting.

Overall, the match would be a fun, lighthearted affair that showcases the unique strengths of both the League of Nations and the Scooby Doo gang. It would be a memorable crossover event that appeals to both wrestling fans and cartoon enthusiasts alike.
Old 03-06-2023, 09:23 AM   #23
screech

Well now I want to see that on TV
Old 03-06-2023, 10:57 AM   #24
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Write an episode of Seinfeld where George accidentally joins Bullet Club and needs help from Jerry to get out

Quote:
INT. MONK'S CAFE - DAY

Jerry and George are sitting at their usual booth.

Jerry: So, what’s new with you?

George: Not much. Same old, same old. Although, I did try to join a new club yesterday.

Jerry: Oh really? What club?

George: It’s called the Bullet Club.

Jerry: The Bullet Club? That sounds dangerous.

George: Yeah, well, it’s not really a club for bullets. It’s more like a social club for people who like wrestling.

Jerry: Wrestling?

George: Yeah, you know, like WWE and all that.

Jerry: Oh, okay. So what’s the problem?

George: Well, I didn’t really understand what I was getting into. Before I knew it, I was in the ring, wearing a Bullet Club t-shirt and doing all these crazy moves.

Jerry: (laughing) You joined a wrestling club?

George: (defensively) Hey, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Jerry: (still laughing) Okay, okay. So what’s the big deal?

George: Well, the big deal is that I accidentally signed a contract to become a full-time member of the Bullet Club.

Jerry: (surprised) You signed a contract? What did it say?

George: I don’t know, I didn’t read it. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Jerry: (sarcastically) Well, that’s a brilliant move.

George: (exasperated) I know, I know. That’s why I need your help, Jerry.

Jerry: My help?

George: Yeah, I need you to come with me to the Bullet Club and help me get out of this contract.

Jerry: (skeptical) And how do you propose we do that?

George: (confidently) I don’t know yet, but I have a plan.

INT. BULLET CLUB HEADQUARTERS - LATER

Jerry and George enter the Bullet Club headquarters. They are greeted by a group of large, intimidating wrestlers.

George: (nervously) Okay, Jerry, just follow my lead.

Jerry: (sarcastically) Oh yeah, this is going to end well.

A wrestler approaches them.

Wrestler: Can I help you?

George: Yes, I’m George Costanza. I accidentally signed a contract to become a member of the Bullet Club and I need to get out of it.

Wrestler: (laughing) You signed a contract? You’re stuck with us now.

George: (pleadingly) Please, I didn’t know what I was doing. I just want to leave.

Wrestler: Sorry, buddy. Once you’re in the Bullet Club, you’re in for life.

Jerry: (whispering to George) This is not going well.

Suddenly, another wrestler enters the room. He is wearing a Bullet Club t-shirt and a sinister smile.

Wrestler 2: What’s going on here?

Wrestler: This guy wants out of the Bullet Club.

Wrestler 2: (laughing) Out? Nobody leaves the Bullet Club.

George: (panicking) Jerry, do something!

Jerry: (frustrated) I don’t know what to do!

Suddenly, a group of fans enter the room. They are all wearing Bullet Club t-shirts and chanting.

Fans: Bullet Club! Bullet Club! Bullet Club!

Wrestler 2: (smiling) Looks like you have some fans, George.

George: (confused) Fans? What fans?

Wrestler 2: (pointing to the fans) Those fans. They love the Bullet Club and they love you
Surprisingly wholesome ending here.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:58 PM   #25
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Please generate a transcript of a rap battle between Jim Cornette and Kenny Omega.

Quote:
[The scene is set on a stage with a microphone in the center. Jim Cornette and Kenny Omega face each other, each with their own posse in the background. The beat drops and the rap battle begins.]

Jim Cornette:
Yo yo yo, listen up you marks,
I'm Jim Cornette and I'm here to spark,
Some rhymes that'll make you shake in your boots,
Cause when it comes to rapping, I'm the king of the coots.

Kenny Omega:
Hold up, hold up, let me interrupt,
You may be a legend, but you're out of luck,
Cause when it comes to rapping, I'm the cleaner,
And you're just a relic, a has-been, a screener.

Jim Cornette:
You may have some moves in the ring,
But when it comes to rhyming, you don't know a thing,
You're just a video game character, a pixelated clown,
I'm the real deal, I'm the talk of the town.

Kenny Omega:
You may have been a manager, a commentator,
But in the ring, you're just a hater,
You talk about the good old days,
But the truth is, you're stuck in your ways.

Jim Cornette:
I may be old school, but I know what's real,
And when it comes to wrestling, I'm the real deal,
You're just a cosplay wrestler, a phony,
I'm the one and only, the one and only.

Kenny Omega:
You may have some fans, but they're stuck in the past,
While my fans know that I'm gonna last,
I'm the king of the indies, the king of the world,
While you're just a relic, a fossil, a curled.

Jim Cornette:
You talk a big game, but can you back it up?
I've seen your matches, and they're all just fluff,
You may have some high spots, some flips, some dives,
But when it comes to wrestling, you're just telling lies.

Kenny Omega:
You may have some knowledge, but you're out of touch,
Your ideas are old, they don't mean much,
I'm the future of wrestling, the leader of the pack,
While you're just a relic, a fossil, a hack.

[The beat drops one last time, and the two wrestlers face off before the crowd cheers and the rap battle comes to an end.]
I mean impressive for something that generated in literally 20 seconds....but also a bit repetitive.

Also the computer's unwillingness to say fuck also dampers it a bit
Old 03-07-2023, 03:09 PM   #26
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Write a segment where Joe Biden kicks off Monday night raw! But have him be very confused.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw! The pyrotechnics exploded and the crowd went wild as Joe Biden, the 46th President of the United States, made his way to the ring.

Confused and disoriented, President Biden scratched his head and looked around, wondering where he was and what he was doing there. He looked down at his feet and saw the WWE championship belt in his hands.

"What am I doing here?" he muttered to himself, "Where am I?"

Suddenly, the announcer's voice boomed through the arena's speakers, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest here tonight! Please give a warm welcome to the President of the United States, Joe Biden!"

Biden waved his hand awkwardly, still trying to figure out what was going on. The crowd cheered, but he couldn't understand why.

"I have to say, it's an honor to be here," he said into the microphone, "but I have no idea who any of these people are."

The wrestlers in the ring looked at each other, bewildered. One of them stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Mr. President, my name is John Cena. It's an honor to meet you."

Biden looked at Cena, trying to place his face. "I'm sorry, son, have we met before?"

Cena chuckled. "No sir, we haven't."

Biden smiled, relieved. "Oh good, I thought I was losing my memory."

As the night went on, Biden continued to make strange comments and ask odd questions, much to the amusement of the wrestlers and the audience.

"Who's that guy in the mask?" he asked, pointing to a wrestler in the corner.

"That's Rey Mysterio, Mr. President," Cena replied.

"Oh, I see. He looks like a superhero!"

At the end of the night, Biden was presented with a customized WWE championship belt, and he thanked everyone for a great time.

"I may not know much about wrestling," he said, "but I can tell you one thing – these folks are tough as nails. It was a pleasure to be here, and I hope to see you all again soon."

As Biden made his way out of the arena, he couldn't help but wonder what other surprises life had in store for him.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 11:59 AM   #27
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Tried doing this one two different ways when the first prompt went in a different direction that I intended.

Please generate a scene of professional wrestler Irwin R. Schyster's first day on the job with the actual IRS, with comedic results.

Quote:
Irwin R. Schyster, better known as IRS in the professional wrestling world, was thrilled to begin his new job as a tax auditor for the actual Internal Revenue Service. He had always been passionate about financial matters, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to put his skills to use.

On his first day, IRS arrived at the IRS headquarters dressed in his signature suit and tie, ready to impress his new colleagues. He was greeted by his supervisor, who immediately led him to his new office.

"Welcome to the IRS, Mr. Schyster," his supervisor said as they walked down the hallway. "We're excited to have you on board. Your job will be to audit tax returns and ensure that taxpayers are paying their fair share."

IRS nodded eagerly, his eyes glinting with excitement. He couldn't wait to get started.

As soon as he sat down at his desk, he began poring over the tax returns that had been assigned to him. He was a whiz at numbers, and he quickly spotted discrepancies in the first return he examined.

"This is going to be too easy," he thought to himself, a grin spreading across his face.

But as he delved deeper into the tax returns, things started to get complicated. He found himself scratching his head and muttering to himself as he tried to make sense of the tangled web of financial transactions and deductions.

After a few hours of struggling, IRS let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back in his chair. That's when he noticed something strange - a man in a clown suit was standing in the doorway, juggling oranges.

"Uh, can I help you?" IRS asked, raising an eyebrow.

The clown didn't say anything, but continued to juggle. IRS shook his head and went back to his work, figuring he must be hallucinating from the stress.

But the strange occurrences didn't end there. Throughout the day, IRS was repeatedly interrupted by odd characters - a group of marching band members, a guy in a chicken suit, and even a man dressed as a giant pencil.

By the end of the day, IRS was exhausted and bewildered. He couldn't figure out why all these bizarre people kept showing up at his office.

As he was packing up his things to leave, his supervisor approached him with a smile.

"Well, how was your first day?" she asked.

IRS hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to answer.

"It was... interesting," he finally said, shaking his head in disbelief. "I never imagined working for the IRS would be so... surreal."

His supervisor chuckled.

"Oh, those were just our office pranksters," she explained. "We like to keep things light around here. But don't worry, you'll get used to it."

IRS nodded slowly, still feeling a bit shell-shocked. He couldn't help but wonder what other surprises the IRS had in store for him.
Please generate a scene of professional wrestler Irwin R. Schyster's first day on the job with the actual IRS. Comedy ensues as he confuses the two professions.

Quote:
Irwin R. Schyster, better known as IRS in the professional wrestling world, was excited to begin his new job at the Internal Revenue Service. He had always been passionate about taxes and couldn't wait to put his skills to use in the real world.

As he walked into the IRS office on his first day, he was greeted by a sea of confused faces. One of his new colleagues, a stern-looking man in a suit, approached him and asked, "Can I help you?"

"Sure thing, brother!" IRS replied with a smile. "I'm here to show you all how it's done in the ring!"

The man's eyebrows shot up in confusion. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You know, wrestling!" IRS continued, striking a pose. "I'm the best there is when it comes to body slams and suplexes!"

The man looked even more bewildered. "I'm afraid you must be mistaken, sir. This is the IRS. We handle taxes and financial matters."

IRS blinked. "Taxes? Financial matters?" He scratched his head. "Oh, right. Of course. That's why I'm here. To wrestle with taxes!"

The man shook his head in disbelief. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

IRS chuckled. "You know, brother, it's all about taking down your opponent! Pinning them to the mat and making sure they pay up!"

The man sighed. "I think you might be confused, sir. Wrestling and taxes are two very different things."

IRS paused for a moment, considering this. "Well, I suppose you're right. But it can't hurt to bring a little excitement to the job, can it?"

The man just stared at him, unsure of what to say.

IRS grinned. "Don't worry, brother. I'll show you all how to body slam those taxes into submission in no time!" And with that, he strode off to his new desk, ready to take on his latest opponent: the tax code.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:30 PM   #28
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Inspired by an E-Fed storyline I did, but putting The Miz in it instead:

Write a segment where The Miz gains the superpower to literally inflate his own ego and floats away

Quote:
It was just another typical day in the world of professional wrestling, as The Miz was getting ready for his match backstage. However, something strange was happening to him. As he was getting dressed, he felt a strange sensation coursing through his body. Suddenly, he began to grow larger and larger, and before he knew it, he had inflated to an enormous size.

To his amazement, he realized that he had gained the superpower to literally inflate his own ego. As he looked down at his massive body, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and superiority. He was the biggest and the best, and nothing could stop him.

However, as he continued to bask in his newfound power, he began to float away from the ground. His ego had become so inflated that he was literally levitating off the ground. The Miz tried to push himself down, but he was too light to resist the pull of gravity.

As he floated higher and higher into the air, The Miz felt a sense of panic wash over him. He had no control over his powers, and he was afraid that he might never come back down to earth. But as he looked around, he realized that he was actually enjoying the experience. He was high above everyone else, looking down on them with a sense of superiority that he had never felt before.

Eventually, The Miz floated away into the distance, leaving his fans and fellow wrestlers behind. He had become a true giant, both in ego and in stature, and he knew that he would never be the same again.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:02 AM   #29
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Write a promo for Edge as he unveils his new character, Microsoft Edge, and displays a new finisher.

Quote:
The crowd erupts with cheers and raucous applause as Edge takes the stage, his attire adorned with the Microsoft Edge logo. Fans are clearly excited to see Edge's new character, and they show their enthusiasm with chants of "Edge! Edge! Edge!"

As the anticipation builds, Edge stands tall and confident, a smile spreading across his face as he looks out at the crowd. The energy in the arena is palpable, and it's clear that this is the start of something big.

Edge: "Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to unveil my awesome new character to the world: Microsoft Edge! I'm the world's most innovative, advanced, and powerful Superstar - and I'm here to show you why. With the power of Microsoft Edge, I can break through any challenge and overcome any obstacle. I'm faster and stronger than ever before, and I've got the coding skills to back it up. I'm here to make sure that everyone hears the "ping" of success. So keep on browsing and get ready for a new era of Edge, because I'm here to show the world what I'm made of. This place has been buffering for too long. It's time for a revolution - and I'm leading the charge. Let's go!"

In a match with Seth Rollins, Edge displays his new finishing move, called The Microsoft Edge! This move involves Edge executing a powerful clothesline while shouting "Microsoft Edge!" to signify the power of his new character. Edge may also shout the colors of the Microsoft Edge logo to really drive home the point. This is a devastating move that will leave his opponents down for the count.
Old 03-09-2023, 05:22 PM   #30
Mr. Nerfect

What impresses me about this is its ability to generate half-way plausible and appealing cards that could have been better than what we got.

I’d like to see what it could generate in regards to a relaunched WCW in 2001 away from WWF ownership. Maybe throw Rob Van Dam into that mix since he’s a guy Eric Bischoff wanted.
Old 03-12-2023, 12:02 PM   #31
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
What impresses me about this is its ability to generate half-way plausible and appealing cards that could have been better than what we got.

I’d like to see what it could generate in regards to a relaunched WCW in 2001 away from WWF ownership. Maybe throw Rob Van Dam into that mix since he’s a guy Eric Bischoff wanted.

Quote:
Sure, here's what a relaunched WCW in 2001 away from WWF ownership could have looked like, with Rob Van Dam in the mix:
After the acquisition of WCW by WWF in 2001, Vince McMahon had plans to discontinue the brand and merge it with his own promotion. However, a group of investors, led by Eric Bischoff, saw an opportunity to relaunch WCW as an independent company.
With Bischoff at the helm, the relaunched WCW would focus on a younger, more alternative audience, with an emphasis on high-flying, fast-paced action. Bischoff wasted no time in signing some of the biggest names in the business, including Rob Van Dam.
RVD was a perfect fit for the new WCW. His high-flying, innovative offense and unique look made him an instant fan favorite. Bischoff made RVD one of the centerpieces of the new company, featuring him in high-profile matches and storylines.
The relaunched WCW also brought in other top talents from around the world, including former ECW stars like Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero, as well as international stars like Rey Mysterio and Ultimo Dragon. The company also had a strong focus on developing new talent, with stars like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe getting their start in the WCW developmental system.
One of the key differences between the relaunched WCW and the previous version of the company was the focus on creating a unique identity. Bischoff and his team worked hard to distance themselves from the old WCW, creating a new logo and branding that was modern and edgy.
The relaunched WCW also had a more interactive fan experience, with regular fan polls and feedback sessions. The company even experimented with interactive storylines, allowing fans to vote on the direction of certain storylines and matches.
While the relaunched WCW faced some early struggles, including a lack of television exposure and a crowded wrestling landscape, the company eventually found its footing and became a major player in the industry. And with Rob Van Dam leading the charge, the future looked bright for the new WCW.

Quote:
There are many potential big matches that could have taken place in a relaunched WCW featuring Rob Van Dam and the other top talents mentioned earlier. Here are a few possibilities:
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho: These two innovative high-flyers would have put on a classic match, showcasing their impressive athleticism and unique styles.
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Eddie Guerrero: Two of the most beloved and charismatic wrestlers of their era, RVD and Eddie Guerrero would have had a thrilling matchup that would have thrilled fans.
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Rey Mysterio: RVD and Rey Mysterio are both known for their incredible aerial skills, and a match between them would have been a highlight of any WCW show.
  • Rob Van Dam vs. AJ Styles: In the early 2000s, AJ Styles was just getting started in the wrestling business, but he was already making a name for himself with his impressive in-ring skills. A match between RVD and Styles would have been a dream matchup for many wrestling fans.
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Samoa Joe: Another young talent who got his start in the WCW developmental system, Samoa Joe would have been a great opponent for RVD. Joe's hard-hitting style would have contrasted nicely with RVD's high-flying offense.
Of course, there are many other potential matchups that could have taken place, depending on the direction of the storylines and the availability of other top talent in the industry. But these are just a few examples of the kind of exciting matches that could have taken place in a relaunched WCW featuring Rob Van Dam.

Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:59 PM   #32
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

It is summer 2021 and all of the wrestling promotions in the world have agreed to co-promote a 10-match card at Madison Square Garden to celebrate fans being allowed back into the building. Please generate the card for this show.

Quote:
1. Cruiserweight Showcase: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Will Ospreay

2. Women's Division Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Britt Baker

3. Tag Team Match: The Usos vs. The Young Bucks

4. Battle of the Monsters: Brock Lesnar vs. Walter

5. Intercontinental Championship Match: Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn

6. Hardcore Match: Jon Moxley vs. Nick Gage

7. Dream Match: Kenny Omega vs. AJ Styles

8. Four-Way Match for the Junior Heavyweight Championship: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Ricochet vs. Lio Rush vs. Dragon Lee

9. World Championship Match: Roman Reigns vs. Bryan Danielson

10. Main Event: The Icon vs. The Phenom: Sting vs. The Undertaker
Tried it 3 times and this was the best one that it came up with. Two of them were just flat out WWE vs. AEW cards. This one did a good job of generating some "spectacle" matches for the occasion, even though it's kinda hilarious to imagine Sting vs. Taker finally happening in 2021.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:00 PM   #33
Mr. Nerfect

Get it to book the first ever AEW Collision on Saturday nights.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:51 PM   #34
Mr. Nerfect

You should get it to do a Double or Nothing card and we should compare it to what we actually get.
Old 03-15-2023, 09:51 AM   #35
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
You should get it to do a Double or Nothing card and we should compare it to what we actually get.
Please generate a hypothetical 12-match card for AEW Double or Nothing 2023. For reference, the following people are the current company champions:

AEW World Champion: MJF
AEW Women's Champion: Jamie Hayter
AEW Tag Team Champions: The Gunn Club (Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn)
AEW Trios Champions: The House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King, and Buddy Matthews)
AEW International Champion: Orange Cassidy
TNT Champion: Powerhouse Hobbs
TBS Champion: Jade Cargill

Quote:
Sure, here's a hypothetical 12-match card for AEW Double or Nothing 2023:

AEW World Championship Match: MJF (c) vs. Adam Page

AEW Women's Championship Match: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Britt Baker

AEW Tag Team Championship Match: The Gunn Club (c) vs. FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood)

AEW Trios Championship Match: The House of Black (c) vs. The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, and Jake Hager)

AEW International Championship Match: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Will Ospreay

TNT Championship Match: Powerhouse Hobbs (c) vs. Wardlow

TBS Championship Match: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Thunder Rosa

Singles Match: Jon Moxley vs. Eddie Kingston

Casino Battle Royale for a Future AEW Championship Match: Featuring 21 participants including PAC, Jungle Boy, Adam Cole, Ricky Starks, and Andrade El Idolo.

Street Fight: Sting and Darby Allin vs. The Young Bucks (Nick Jackson and Matt Jackson)

Tag Team Match: CM Punk and Christian Cage vs. The Lucha Brothers (Rey Fenix and Pentagon Jr.)

Singles Match: Kenny Omega vs. Bryan Danielson

This card features a mix of championship matches, grudge matches, and exciting clashes between some of the biggest stars in AEW. It also includes a Casino Battle Royale for a future championship match, as well as a special street fight between Sting and Darby Allin and The Young Bucks.
It initially assigned Cody as Punk's partner because again, the AI mostly thinks it's still 2021 and so they think Cody is in AEW. That's also why Jericho/Guevara/Hager have the Inner Circle name. I asked it for a new partner for Punk and Christian was assigned.

I guess the biggest name left off was Joe who, again, the AI doesn't know is in AEW. Though I guess technically he could be in the battle royal.

For what it's worth, the title matches aren't out of the realm of plausibility, even though I gave it the champions it assigned realistic opponents. The rest of the card largely went off the rails but if you swapped a few spots you could actually make sense ot it.
Old 03-12-2023, 01:47 PM   #36
Mr. Nerfect

Delicious.
Old 03-15-2023, 12:46 PM   #37
Mr. Nerfect

That’s actually bloody fantastic and better than what we’ll actually get. I guess some people in the Battle Royal should be in better spots, Darby Allin/Sting vs. Young Bucks and Punk/Christian vs. Lucha Bros seems “weird,” but you can make sense of it.

Sting/Allin vs. Bucks could be about Sting trying to talk Darby into going for the Tag Team Titles (or vice versa). Going against the guys who so strongly represent the company would be a way to do it. Could also be about Sting trying to steer the company right.

Punk & Christian could be heel veterans earning big paychecks, or it could be some sort of strange bedfellows thing, possibly even stemming from Ring of Honor. Punk returns at that show, maybe does commentary and makes some remarks about the Lucha Bros’ tag style. Punk and Christian could be brought back into AEW on “good behavior.” Christian can whine about how everyone knows they should be in the Battle Royal or even the direct title match.

Ospreay wins the Int Title and puts it up against Omega’s US Title at Forbidden Door. Omega vs. Danielson can be for the belt or Danielson and Omega trying to jockey for position in the company.

Jon Moxley vs. Eddie Kingston can be Mox goading Kingston into returning to the company, stop being a sooky bitch and maybe getting that “partnership” back together. Could be for the ROH World Title if Kingston beats Claudio too.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:17 PM   #38
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

CM Punk and Christian Cage as a tag team of crusty, cranky veterans would be incredibly entertaining. Let Punk basically say everything he did in the press scrum but put it to use.
Old 03-15-2023, 05:57 PM   #39
rez
2 Dicks out for Trips

rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
NERDS
rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 07:48 PM   #40
DrA

DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DrA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’d like to read it come up with a bad ass match between The New Day and Gallows and Anderson on an episode of WWE RAW in 2023.
DrA is offline   Reply With Quote