TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2020, 02:26 AM   #14
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
I'd post more often about NXT's shows but pretty much don't get around to watching them till Saturdays for the most part these days. Nothing against the show itself but more of the routine I've been in for a while for my wrestling viewing habits. Plus ending the wrestling week with NXT helps wash out the taste from a bad Smackdown the night before for WWE shows.

Think even during NXT's peak in popularity on the forums, the shows were not generating that much weekly activity. Like I don't think it was generating what AEW has been doing soo far.
Agreed. I don't hate NXT or what they were doing. The idea though, that what they (NXT... or WWE's Raw or SD) were doing is some genius plan or something is just fucking stupid.

Especially given their numerous years of opportunities, and repetitive, recent and similar histories. The fact is until Vince and anyone who has any remote autority to share or continue his vision is in control overall and/or of WWE'S creative plans, nothing that happens on Raw, SD, and especially NXT, will matter long term.

As a result, it can't be entertaining unless you're as big or even bigger idiot than a senile and/or idiotic 74+ year-old multi-millionaire. If you think or believe otherwise, you're even worse off than I thought.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote